BY SONY

Enjoy high-resolution treble and midrange with powerful bass produced from Sony MDR-EX15LPs 400 kJ/m3 high power neodymium magnets. Comes with cord slider to prevent cord from tangling. Manufacturer: Sony Corporation Manufacturer Part Number: MDREX15LP/P Manufacturer Website Address: http://www. sony.com Brand Name: Sony Product Model: MDR-EX15LP/P Product Name: In-Ear Headphones (Pink) Product Type: Earphone Technical Information: Connectivity Technology: Wired Technical Information: Sound Mode: Stereo Technical Information: Connector Plating: Gold Plated Technical Information: Features: Tangle Resistant Cable Earpiece: Earpiece Design: Earbud Earpiece: Earpiece Type: Binaural Physical Characteristics: Color: Pink Physical Characteristics: Material: Silicone Rubber Physical Characteristics: Form Factor: In-ear see more...

Amanda D.
Burnsville , MN
These earbuds pack a punch. I picked them up on a trip and ended up using them as my permanent go-to pair. They are a great price, super comfortable in my ear (and I am very picky about in-ear headphones). I love the color and they are easy to pack and Carry with you. And the best part is the sound. The bass is unreal and it's great clarity. I absolutely love them. And If you lose them it doesn't break the bank to buy another pair (I'm on my third.)
Susannah C.
N Hollywood, CA
I've bought some Sony in-ear headphones in the past that I absolutely loved — they fit my ear perfectly and they were practically noise-cancelling. These are not quite as good, perhaps they changed how they make them? The sound is great but they're not as comfortable. They'll do the job though!
Masha R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Buying head phones for me is a struggle. I have a technology death touch and can break any kind of technology in a week. However I have found these can last me up to 3 months and once longer than that. I know to you that may not seem long but considering I go through a pair of head phones bi-weekly this is a nice change of pace.
Kira W.
Kingman, AZ
I was so sad when my cat chewed the wire on these earbuds the first time I tried them out. I loved the sound quality and the look of them. Though they weren't crazy expensive, they felt more "high-end" I guess you could say. It's he first brand of earbuds that I actually really like and want to repurchase.
Victoria
Reseda, CA
These headphones are good looking and work decently, though not as good as higher end brands such as beats by dr dre. After about a year one of the buds went silent so only one side works. I never out my music too high and I kept them in good condition which makes me wonder why one of them would break.
Donna B.
Rochester, NY
I'm a heavy earbuds user. I listen to music and books while I workout, clean house or at night to fall asleep. My earbuds take a beating. The Sony earbuds were long lasting and the cord didn't knot up like other brands I've used. All positives.
The drawbacks are they don't sit in my ears well enough to make the extended wear easy. They slip out I have to adjust them quite a bit. Overall they are fair for the price.
Shelby B.
Lothian, MD
I got these a while ago but of course i had to get them because they were pink. but yeah they work perfectly fine the only reason i gave these a 4 star rating is because the tend to slide and fall out my ears quite often but i think my ears are just weird so that may be my falt.
Robyn M.
I use these at the gym, when I am running etc. I also use them in the car. Great headphones and the speaker/microphone makes hands free driving easy! I love these and will definitely repurchase if they ever wear out, which I am not sure they will!
Lisa P.
These were good ear buds. They were not near as good as the Bose but I think they beat the Dr. Dre Beats and were half the cost of both. I have had these for a long time and they are a very good quality considering how poorly I care for them.
Erika H.
Lynchburg, VA
These are amazing headphones for the price! Great sound quality and have a comfortable fit in your ear. I highly recommend these for a good lower priced headphone.