Sony In-Ear Headphones (Blue) uploaded by Luisa B.

BY SONY

Enjoy high-resolution treble and midrange with powerful bass produced from Sony MDR-EX15LPs 400 kJ/m3 high power neodymium magnets. Comes with cord slider to prevent cord from tangling. Manufacturer: Sony Corporation Manufacturer Part Number: MDREX15LP/L Manufacturer Website Address: http://www. sony.com Brand Name: Sony Product Model: MDREX15LP/L Product Name: In-Ear Headphones (Blue) Product Type: Earphone Technical Information: Connectivity Technology: Wired Technical Information: Sound Mode: Stereo Technical Information: Connector Plating: Gold Plated Technical Information: Features: Tangle Resistant Cable Earpiece: Earpiece Design: Earbud Earpiece: Earpiece Type: Binaural Interfaces/Ports: Host Interface: Mini-phone Physical Characteristics: Color: Blue Physical Characteristics: Material: Silicone Rubber Physical Characteristics: Form Factor: In-ear see more...

Buy on Target*
Rosangel T.
Rosangel T.
Hollywood, FL
I have one like this ones in pink and I like it , the only thin that I don't like is when I go to sleep and I try to listen to a movie or video or something I usually go to my right side to sleep
And is very uncomfortable cause I have to take of
Daisy L.
Daisy L.
These earphones aren't the worst but not the best. If you need something that's economical, yet does what it's suppose to do, then I recommend these earphones. I have the same kind, but only in white. You hear the bass but not a lot.
Jj M.
Jj M.
Ludlow, MA
Decent sound quality and noise cancellation, wish the wire was longer. They do make my inner ear a bit sore after prolonged use, but nonetheless still great to sleep with.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Birmingham , MI
These headphones are okay, but after wearing awhile they tend to hurt my ears. Maybe I have sensitive ears, but I probably wouldn't buy them again.
Robyn H.
Robyn H.
Phoenix, AZ
Great headphones honestly, but I will never ever ever buy another thing from Sony. Hate Sony and everything they represent now.
Tomi W.
Tomi W.
Richmond, VA
Just good ole earbuds. great voluem and come in different colors. not very pricey. you can never have to many pairs of earbuds
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Hurt my ears and the clear cover things kept coming off in my ear which freaked me out. Threw away will not buy again.
Zoey M.
Zoey M.
Marion, IA
Does the job. Fairly good sound for a good price and nice and comfortable, wore them on an 18 hour car ride.
Jazmin M.
Jazmin M.
Bronx, NY
I love the way these headphones adjust to my ear and block out noise from crowds and public transit.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Ringgold , GA
My fiancé uses these on Xbox one, he says they work pretty well, but they don't last to long.