Sony In-Ear Headphones (Blue) uploaded by Luisa B.

BY SONY

Enjoy high-resolution treble and midrange with powerful bass produced from Sony MDR-EX15LPs 400 kJ/m3 high power neodymium magnets. Comes with cord slider to prevent cord from tangling. Manufacturer: Sony Corporation Manufacturer Part Number: MDREX15LP/L Manufacturer Website Address: http://www. sony.com Brand Name: Sony Product Model: MDREX15LP/L Product Name: In-Ear Headphones (Blue) Product Type: Earphone Technical Information: Connectivity Technology: Wired Technical Information: Sound Mode: Stereo Technical Information: Connector Plating: Gold Plated Technical Information: Features: Tangle Resistant Cable Earpiece: Earpiece Design: Earbud Earpiece: Earpiece Type: Binaural Interfaces/Ports: Host Interface: Mini-phone Physical Characteristics: Color: Blue Physical Characteristics: Material: Silicone Rubber Physical Characteristics: Form Factor: In-ear see more...

Buy on Target
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Hurt my ears and the clear cover things kept coming off in my ear which freaked me out. Threw away will not buy again.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Ringgold , GA
My fiancé uses these on Xbox one, he says they work pretty well, but they don't last to long.
Kira T.
Kira T.
Provo, UT
Good headphones, although I still prefer the apple ones. These are a good cheaper option
Madison P.
Madison P.
Hollywood, MD
I love this headphones. I love the color and quality of these headphones. Work perfectly with my iPhone. Sound comes out great!! The acoustics are beautiful. This is overall a very great product. I love it!!!
Andrés M.
Andrés M.
Miami
This product I really like is one of the best hearing aids I have besides are the ones that are better heard and the design is very very good I recommend it
RuthAnne C.
RuthAnne C.
Good quality for the price you ger them for. i had the white ones if these good bass, the sound is clear enough for the price. obviously you're not going to get amazing quality like you would with more up priced headphones but these are good for the person thats looking for good quality cheap headphones.
Nichole E.
Nichole E.
I love these head phones. I lay in bed and listen to music or stories a shave them in almost every night. They can get loud and not have static sounds. My daughter (7 years old) like them better than her own so I went and got her a pair so she can listen to stories also.
Rosangel T.
Rosangel T.
Hollywood, FL
I have one like this ones in pink and I like it , the only thin that I don't like is when I go to sleep and I try to listen to a movie or video or something I usually go to my right side to sleep
And is very uncomfortable cause I have to take of
Kassandra L.
Kassandra L.
I had stumble upon these earphones at a walgreens in desperate need of a pair preparing for a 12 hour road trip. i wasn't too disappointed because they were roughly $10. for the price they were great. the issue i had was that the spund clarity and the overall loudness was not too good. i also had the issue of them constantly falling out of my ears.
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Awesome headphones, I like to use them while going walking or working out. I always like in-ear headphones because they don't fall out or slip off while you're moving around. Sound is also really nice and clear.