BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

Hyperdimension neptunia re;birth1 is a complete remake of the original hyperdimension neptunia for the playstation 3. Neptunia re;birth1 adopts an all new storyline, additional characters, redone dungeons, and a revamped free roaming style battle system with the exe gauge system introduced in neptunia victory. Neptunia re;birth1 will be the first non-spin off hyperdimension title making its way to the ps vita platform. Hyperdimension neptunia is a series of rpgs set place in a paradox world called gamindustry. The games feature powerful goddesses and their friends who embody different generations of game consoles. In the very first... see more...

Raakia J.
Sierra Vista , AZ
Love this game it's cute and fun to play. I love how anime it is . Defiantly would play this with my friends.
Ruby C.
Long Beach, CA
I don't play this game but my sister does and she loves it she always talks about it she says that it's fun& funny the graphics are awesome and the characters are cool it's a bit pricey but she says it's worth it
Christina D.
I have this on the PC from Steam. The remake of the original HDN is so much better with the changes in combat and dungeons. The English voicework is done very well and I feel keeps with the cute "moe" characters but keep in mind, they may sound annoying to some people especially during combats where you might only be able to take so much of "easy-peasy" and "desudesudesu".

The references and humor are what make the game truly fun because beyond that it is another grindy, turn-based combat, Japanese RPG. The different Goddesses represent various gaming systems in the Console Wars of Gamindustri with other girls representing the companies that developed the game itself like Compa and IF. You run into minor characters like Tekken (like the fighting game) and Ran-Ran (basically the internet/forums).

Overall, I would recommend. Especially with how cheap the games are now. Definitely the Rebirth version because the original was annoying. And if you do not like the English voices I believe you can change it to the original Japanese in the options. Also! This plays the best with a controller unless you can find a keyboard mapping that actually works for you.

Cheers.
Susie R.
I've been this playing this game for awhile now and I've been enjoying it ever since. The game is pretty long itself and ends up making me laugh once in awhile because of the console references, it's a game worth it's price. I would totally recommended my friends about the game!
Ashley K.
Holly, MI
Such a fun game and I love the accompanying anime as well. It's creative but also laughable because it has a lot of typical anime things in it that I think they did on purpose.