BY SONY

Sony HTXT1 Sound Base: Total output power: 170W Sony sound base includes Bluetooth connectivity Fits 32" to 55" HDTVs Supports up to 66 pounds Elevated chassis design Compact, slim design Scratch-proof glass top Built-in dual subwoofers for low bass frequencies S-Master and S-Force technologies deliver a virtual surround sound experience Connect to TV, Blu-ray player or PlayStation game system Three HDMI inputs and one HDMI output Dolby Digital/TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio 2.1 channels SongPal app Sony surround speaker system features BRAVIA Sync see more...

Buy on Walmart
Once again, Sony doesn't disappoint. The sound was crisp, and the base was booming. We loved it so much, we moved it and currently use it on our tv. We also plan on buying another Sony speaker for our computer. We can hear sound very clearly even when we walk to another part of the house. VERY NICE!
Erica N.
Kentwood, MI
I bought these speakers and used them for a little while. I've gotten better sound quality from another brand but the quality is still very good. I would say that this is pretty affordable as a sound base comes. Would recommend just for the pricing.
Charmaine W.
Jonesboro, GA
I am all about the sound of the movies I play. This base gives great quality sound that's bar none. I have had other sound bases and they actually rattle the TV stand they are so inconsistent. All I get is crisp and powerful sound no matter how low or loud. You need this base in your life!
Jared E.
Paducah, KY
Got a great deal on this sound base and we love it. The sound is great and you really feel like the speakers are all around you. The technology is impressive, and the sound quality is wonderful for the price.
Tonya C.
Berry, KY
This product really amplifies sounds! I was a little skeptical about the claim of being able to project sound louder than my TV could, but I was pleasantly surprised! The sound really does fill the room and now I do not have to buy a home sound system! This is a great product.
joe g.
Sioux Falls, SD
I got this product from my girl friend for my birth day. I have no idea what the price was. But I'd thank that it would be a cheap on due to the quality of sound the sound seem like a cheap I'd take it back if I'd bought it no base and slow quality I'd stray away
Shannon R.
Draper, UT
We just got this speaker, but I am really enjoying the sound that comes out of it. The bluetooth is easy to connect and we don't have to have speakers hanging on the walls any more.
Lily M.
I love having a speaker that really amplify the sound because I have hearing problems and the speaker helps let me hear everything that's going on and has great surround sound even tho its not surround sound
Lillian C.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Have trouble getting it to work
Every time you change volume readjust itself not clear on installation instructions I tried calling and service number not in service
Caitlin M.
Utica, MI
Works great for any new TV that has terrible speakers. I play music on it and it's decent enough for a small room. I've used it in a basement and it gets a little drowned out. Much prefer it for my small apartment.
Kristine J.