ElectronicsCamerasVideo CamerasSony
HDR-CX230/B Black Handycam Camcorder, 27" LCD, Image Stabilization

Sony HDR-CX230/B Black Handycam Camcorder, 2.7" LCD, Image Stabilization

by Sony

Sony HDR-CX230/B Handycam Camcorder, 2.7" LCD, Image Stabilization: 1/5.8" (3.1mm) back-illuminated Exmor R CMOS Sensor delivers high resolution video with excellent color and precision detail 27x optical zoom and 320x digital zoom gives you professional quality zooming capability 2.7" Clear Photo LCD allows you to shoot and review your footage Additional Features: Interfaces: HDMI, multi/micro USB, composite video out Movie Resolution: 1920 x 1080 Photo Resolution: 3984 x 2240 Face Detection, Image Stabilization, Intelligent Auto Memory Card Specifications: Compatible with Memory Stick Duo and SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards Internal Memory: 8GB

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sony HDR-CX230/B Black Handycam Camcorder, 2.7" LCD, Image Stabilization!
How would you rate this product?
member-065bfb290
Great product. Worked for simple home videos. Just what I needed it for. The quality of picture was great and I never had any issues with use.
Riya C.
Hamilton
Its an amazing product it works amazing with the natural light compared to taking pictures and videos inside. I got it as a gift from my uncle
Piper B.
Melbourne, Victoria
I really like this camera. I use it for my YouTube videos and haven't had any problems with it. It is practical if you need a camera that is easy to carry or travel with. I wish the lens was interchangeable but it is not which is somewhat disappointing. Regardless, it won't let you down if you are looking for something cheap and easy to use.

Looking for your answer?