Sony Handycam HDR-PJ340 16GB 1080p HD Video Camera Camcorder with Projector with 64GB Card + Battery + Charger + Hard Case + LED Light + Tripod + Kit

BY SONY

Kit Includes 10 Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties: 1) Sony Handycam HDR-PJ340 16GB 1080p HD Video Camera Camcorder with Projector (Black) 2) Transcend 64GB microSDXC 300x UHS- Class 10 Memory Card with Adapter 3) Spare NP-FV70 Battery for Sony 4) Battery Charger for Sony NP-FV30 / FV50 / FV70 / FV100 / FH70 / FH100 5) Precision Design Digital Camera / Camcorder LED Video Light with Bracket 6) Zeikos Professional Heavy Duty Hard Aluminum Case with Custom Foam (ZE-HC18) 7) Precision Design 50 in PD-50PVTR Compact Travel Tripod 8) Precision Design 5-Piece Camera + Lens Cleaning Kit 9) Precision Design 8 SD / 2 MicroSD Memory Card Case 10) Precision Design Universal LCD Screen Protectors Sony Handycam HDR-PJ340 16GB 1080p Full HD Camcorder with Projector Step Up Your Storytelling. Take your moviemaking to the next level with the Sony Handycam HDR-PJ340 16GB 1080p Full HD Camcorder with Projector in Full HD 1080 / 60p and image stabilization. Capture amazing footage in low light and control, transfer and backup everything via built-in Wi-Fi with NFC in just a touch. Get close to the action with a 30x optical / 30x Clear image zoom, wide-angle Sony G lens. Turn down the lights and turn on the high-contrast 13-lumen projector built into the LCD panel. Key Features: 1920x1080 Full HD 60p w/9.2MP Exmor R CMOS Sensor Create cinematic video in high definition 1920 x 1080 60p and high quality 9.2MP still images. Experience stunning low-light sensitivity with improved image clarity and drastically reduced grain with Sonys back-illuminated Exmor R CMOS sensor. Designed for compact cameras and camcorders, the Exmor R CMOS sensor relocates the photo diodes above the support circuitry, maximizing the light gathering area per pixel so you can shoot with better results in lower lighting conditions. Shoot high quality AVCHD and web optimized MP4 video Shoot HD video in the AVCHD and MP4 formats fo see more...

Brittany P.
Kingman, AZ
I have a handy cam and it's wonderful, takes amazing videos and it's very portable. I must say I didn't know they had a triPod for it until just now, but seriously this is one of the best investments we've ever made. When the kids have a play or event we bring that, no more losing pictures when your phone or computer crashes.
Jessica C.
Hamlin, NY
Great product. We have the Handycam without all of the extras and I love it. Very easy to use and start up to capture thise quick moments from the kids.
Chelsea J.
Prestonsburg, KY
Techie Expert Level 3
I so want this. I love taking videos of my kids I never want to miss out on anything and I know if I have this product I won't miss out on nothing.
Nalia R.
I just purchased this camcorder and i absolutely loveit! i love the picture quality one I figured how to change it to high definition lol
Afshan M.
My husband has this lovely camera he uses it for his hunting recording and making movies to taking high pixel pics all in one click
Rhonda R.
This is a really great camcorder!!!!love the tripod!!!!great quality !!!i still have mine ,,,works wonderfully!!!!
Alyssa I.
Temperance, MI
This camera is great for video taping Christmas, sports games, really anything you want to capture! Works great!
Hannah L.
South Hill, VA
This camera is great for youtubers or video tapping family memories angel comes in a great package deal
Mallory Z.
My mom has this camera it takes nice pictures and movies. She is still learning how to use it.
John B.
This is one of the first camera's I bought and the main reason was for the built in projector. Like all projectors it's not that great in the light but in a darkened room it works really well!. The best thing about it is you can plug in other devices and project them too. It was fun to play my xbox1 outside with my friends with the projector.

The camera quality is good and with a bit of color grading it can look tons better (though it's not a DSLR so don't expect too much from it. I will add a video of the camera quality (note I added color grading to it - hence the "before" and "after") I use this camera for my Youtube channel (Where I create VFX shots and other stuff) and it does a good job

Over all it's a brilliant product and I am pleased with it. I would like to buy a better one in the future but I would still keep this one and use for personal shots.
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
Us this a good option for blogging?
Afshan M.
Is this available in walmart