BY SONY

30mm Dynamic Driver Unit/ In-line Remote control With Mic/ Four-Conductor Gold-Plated L-Shaped Stereo Mini Plug/ On-Ear Headband/ Grey Finish see more...

Nikki L.
burbank, CA
I got these headphones because I create ASMR videos for my YouTube Channel SubmitToSound and it is SO important that the audio is one point. I don't trust earbuds for this lol! I decided on these because they are noise-cancelling plus they are affordable! These headphones truly do block out the rest of the world, so they are the absolute perfect headphones for me especially when I am listening to or recording ASMR videos.
Dana D.
Yuma, AZ
I mainly bought these headphones because my beats had been pretty stiff to try to snuggle in. I fly around a lot so I also didn't want to risk misplacing a bear of my beats. I use to be completely against Sony headphones/earbuds after my second purchase of beats and earbuds but I honestly prefer my Sony headphones.
Ebony D.
Pittsburgh, PA
We loved the headphones when we first bought them. We purchased them at Best Buy, but I don't know if my son is just too rough with them, or if because they are a cheaper brand, they began to stop working properly, only one side would play correctly. That's why we moved into a more expensive brand.
Alissa M.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I got these for my husband for Christmas because he hates ear buds. He loves these. The sound is comparable to my Bose headphones for a fraction on the price. He uses them for running and listening at home.
Kaylan S.
Phoenix, AZ
I love my headphones so much! They are like little pillows on my ears. I use them all the time and the sound quality is fire. I fall asleep with them on so often! I recommend these to anyone and everyone!!
Klancey P.
Moss Point, Ms
Okay headphones. Used for less than a year and they've stopped working. Haven't contacted the company yet great sound. Used in a classroom daily for almost a year. Great for kids! Wish they would've lasted longer
Tonia B.
Wadsworth, OH
Great headphones works perfectly when I go on a run. I got tired of the smaller head phones and bought these hoping they would be comfortable and they were..
Corrin F.
Antioch, TN
Sounds like a dream. I love traveling with these. Noise canceling is great and I can feel in my own world while on the plane and in the airport.
Jade E.
I really loved these when I got them, I used them all the time to no end! the sound was awesome and I would definitely buy another pair someday.
Nayrovi A.
Livingston, CA
They are too big for my taste. I thought they were fine at the beginning but then I felt like they were too big and not easy to store on the go