BY SONY

30mm Dynamic Driver Unit/ In-line Remote control With Mic/ Four-Conductor Gold-Plated L-Shaped Stereo Mini Plug/ On-Ear Headband/ Grey Finish see more...

Camille A.
Camille A.
Ok headphones, but they do not last too long. Used for maybe 4 months, without dropping them or anything, and the sound started to give out.
Tamashia J.
Tamashia J.
Starkville, MS
I bought these mostly for the color but I do think they're great. I just don't really like Headphones as much.
leisea c.
leisea c.
Santa Paula, CA
Didn't fit my sons head correctly and fell apart easily. pretty pricey for the quality of the headphones
Rafaela C.
Rafaela C.
Harrison, NY
Great sound. Adjustable, foldable and comfortable. It works great in any device. Geat price
Nikki L.
Nikki L.
burbank, CA
I got these headphones because I create ASMR videos for my YouTube Channel SubmitToSound and it is SO important that the audio is one point. I don't trust earbuds for this lol! I decided on these because they are noise-cancelling plus they are affordable! These headphones truly do block out the rest of the world, so they are the absolute perfect headphones for me especially when I am listening to or recording ASMR videos.
Dana D.
Dana D.
Yuma, AZ
I mainly bought these headphones because my beats had been pretty stiff to try to snuggle in. I fly around a lot so I also didn't want to risk misplacing a bear of my beats. I use to be completely against Sony headphones/earbuds after my second purchase of beats and earbuds but I honestly prefer my Sony headphones.
Ebony D.
Ebony D.
Pittsburgh, PA
We loved the headphones when we first bought them. We purchased them at Best Buy, but I don't know if my son is just too rough with them, or if because they are a cheaper brand, they began to stop working properly, only one side would play correctly. That's why we moved into a more expensive brand.
Kaylan S.
Kaylan S.
Phoenix, AZ
I love my headphones so much! They are like little pillows on my ears. I use them all the time and the sound quality is fire. I fall asleep with them on so often! I recommend these to anyone and everyone!!
Alissa M.
Alissa M.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I got these for my husband for Christmas because he hates ear buds. He loves these. The sound is comparable to my Bose headphones for a fraction on the price. He uses them for running and listening at home.
Klancey P.
Klancey P.
Moss Point, Ms
Okay headphones. Used for less than a year and they've stopped working. Haven't contacted the company yet great sound. Used in a classroom daily for almost a year. Great for kids! Wish they would've lasted longer