BY SONY

30mm Dynamic Driver Unit/ In-line Remote control With Mic/ Four-Conductor Gold-Plated L-Shaped Stereo Mini Plug/ On-Ear Headband/ Grey Finish see more...

Nikki L.
burbank, CA
I got these headphones because I create ASMR videos for my YouTube Channel SubmitToSound and it is SO important that the audio is one point. I don't trust earbuds for this lol! I decided on these because they are noise-cancelling plus they are affordable! These headphones truly do block out the rest of the world, so they are the absolute perfect headphones for me especially when I am listening to or recording ASMR videos.
Dana D.
Yuma, AZ
I mainly bought these headphones because my beats had been pretty stiff to try to snuggle in. I fly around a lot so I also didn't want to risk misplacing a bear of my beats. I use to be completely against Sony headphones/earbuds after my second purchase of beats and earbuds but I honestly prefer my Sony headphones.
Ebony D.
Pittsburgh, PA
We loved the headphones when we first bought them. We purchased them at Best Buy, but I don't know if my son is just too rough with them, or if because they are a cheaper brand, they began to stop working properly, only one side would play correctly. That's why we moved into a more expensive brand.
Alissa M.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I got these for my husband for Christmas because he hates ear buds. He loves these. The sound is comparable to my Bose headphones for a fraction on the price. He uses them for running and listening at home.
Kaylan S.
Phoenix, AZ
I love my headphones so much! They are like little pillows on my ears. I use them all the time and the sound quality is fire. I fall asleep with them on so often! I recommend these to anyone and everyone!!
Klancey P.
Moss Point, Ms
Okay headphones. Used for less than a year and they've stopped working. Haven't contacted the company yet great sound. Used in a classroom daily for almost a year. Great for kids! Wish they would've lasted longer
Tonia B.
Wadsworth, OH
Great headphones works perfectly when I go on a run. I got tired of the smaller head phones and bought these hoping they would be comfortable and they were..
Corrin F.
Antioch, TN
Sounds like a dream. I love traveling with these. Noise canceling is great and I can feel in my own world while on the plane and in the airport.
Jade E.
I really loved these when I got them, I used them all the time to no end! the sound was awesome and I would definitely buy another pair someday.
Natalie  V.
Bloomington, CA
Very loud great quality and it's cool cause other people can't really here your music only you it somehow blocks the music into your ears only