BY SONY

30mm Dynamic Driver Unit/ In-line Remote control With Mic/ Four-Conductor Gold-Plated L-Shaped Stereo Mini Plug/ On-Ear Headband/ Grey Finish see more...

Dana D.
Dana D.
Yuma, AZ
I mainly bought these headphones because my beats had been pretty stiff to try to snuggle in. I fly around a lot so I also didn't want to risk misplacing a bear of my beats. I use to be completely against Sony headphones/earbuds after my second purchase of beats and earbuds but I honestly prefer my Sony headphones.
Ebony D.
Ebony D.
Pittsburgh, PA
We loved the headphones when we first bought them. We purchased them at Best Buy, but I don't know if my son is just too rough with them, or if because they are a cheaper brand, they began to stop working properly, only one side would play correctly. That's why we moved into a more expensive brand.
Klancey P.
Klancey P.
Moss Point, Ms
Okay headphones. Used for less than a year and they've stopped working. Haven't contacted the company yet great sound. Used in a classroom daily for almost a year. Great for kids! Wish they would've lasted longer
Nayrovi A.
Nayrovi A.
Livingston, CA
They are too big for my taste. I thought they were fine at the beginning but then I felt like they were too big and not easy to store on the go
Camille A.
Camille A.
Ok headphones, but they do not last too long. Used for maybe 4 months, without dropping them or anything, and the sound started to give out.
Kelsey  R.
Kelsey R.
Thay are a little heavy. But they have a good sound and great volume. They could use a better way to fit your head.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Fort Wayne, IN
Bought these for my son he loves them. Blocks outside noise and bass boost sounds amazing sony has great products
Tamashia J.
Tamashia J.
Hollandale , MS
I bought these mostly for the color but I do think they're great. I just don't really like Headphones as much.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Los Banos, CA
Very good headphones to work out! these are my gym partners, and they are pretty loud! very good headphones
Albanys T.
Albanys T.
I don't spend a lot of money in headphone. They were a gift and I frequently use it for play video games.