Sony Green Adjustable Ear Loop Sports Headphones uploaded by Ella M.

BY SONY

Lightweight Clip-On Design/ Water Resistant Design/ Adjustable Ear Loop Mechanism/ Hybrid Silicone Earbuds/ Mesh Carrying/ Green Finish see more...

Buy on Walmart
Bianca S.
College park , GA
These earphones have been a Godsend. I kept having problems with my headphones getting sweaty while I was working out and these headphones solved the problem. I found them at Walmart a few months ago and I fell in love. Mine are pink but they still are the same pair. hey are absolutely perfect for people who like to listen to music when they workout.
Lisa H.
Keystone Heights, FL
I was excited to try these. I love the color because green is my fav. The quality of sound is awesome I must say, however they tended to irritate my ears a little (maybe cause I was out and about and kept them in too long). I'm going to use them indoors more than outdoors as I feel they will be more comfortable that way.
Hemang S.
Portsmouth, VA
Finding good headphone is really hard. The Sony headphones are really comfortable and they stay in your ear really well. The sound quality is really great. I use this when working out and they have been great so far.
Leslie A.
Waianae, HI
Whenever i used my headphones during a hike or my exercises, i feel so great coz i can really enjoy my music and helps me lessen my exhaustion lol! This is one of my great companion while I'm exercising lol
Jessica D.
Gallipolis, OH
Got these for my daughter for shes in sports! About the same as any other headphone but differ ear design for a more comfy fit! She enjoyed them but the same quality,sound & etc of all the other headphones/earbuds I've bought her!
Angelica P.
I tried these headphones from my friend after loosing my regular head phones. The sound quality was pretty good and she told me the price for the headphones was reasonable.
Callisa Z.
The three stars is not so much for the sound quality for its superb. It's more for the style and out of date ear settings. The loop is this disproportion and falls off.
Hailey L.
Grand Rapids, MI
These are great and would probably fit in any ear. They have a decent enough sound quality for the average music listener and have lasted me a few months now.
Alexis W.
New Waterford, OH
These loop sports headphones are amazing! they are the only ones I have ever wore that manage to stay put while I am working out, no matter how much I sweat.
Justyne D.
Love! awesome sound quality, very comfortable! I use them while editing youtube videos and they are very helpful during the editing process! def recommend