BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT #89 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

How Games Were Made to Sound(tm) The Gold Wireless Stereo Headset delivers amazing depth and audio clarity, elevating your gaming experience with custom audio modes created by developers exclusively for PlayStation(r). Features: A Headset for Gamers: Experience everything from the big booms to whisper-quiet warnings in stunning 7.1 virtual surround sound* and chat with friends through the internal noise cancelling microphone. Developed by PlayStation: With the Headset Companion App, download custom modes created exclusively for PlayStation(r) by developers that are specifically tuned to enhance the audio in your favorite games. Stylish Comfort: Slip into comfort you can enjoy for hours and a look you can take anywhere. Further customize your look by swapping out the removable faceplates for something more your style. Adaptable Audio: Connect wirelessly to your PS4(tm), PS3(tm), and home computer, or connect to your PS Vita system or other mobile device with the included 3.5mm audio cable and take your sound with you. *7.1 Virtual Surround Sound and Audio Modes are only available on the PlayStation(r)3 and PlayStation(r)4 systems and require system software versions 4.20/1.6 or later respectively. see more...

Emmanuel G.
These are amazing headphones, battery life for wireless headphones are usually real bad but these stand out among the rest, and the sound is clear and so superb compared to other headsets. The only thing that's bugs me about them is that I can't talk through the headset and have my party on ps4 through my TV which is the reason for a 4 star rating.
Kimberli H.
Washington, DC
These sounds great! But the product design is so flimsy. I love this headset but I hate the material it's made out of. They crack very easily and I take good care of my things. I love the app on the PS4 that allows you to modify the sound of each type of game you play. Just beware of the plastic material it's made from.
Toni D.
San Jose, CA
I have this product and I absolutely love my headset I love their wireless I love I can hear my music nice and loud and I specially specially love that they are very light to wear great product Sony loving it if you don't have you must get absolutely recommend
Yohanna F.
Sin duda tengo unos headset wireless y de verdad estos equipos de nueva generación vienen a cambiarnos la vida, juego muchos juegos online y sin duda calidad en audio y conversaciones nítidas, aunque el precio es algo elevado sin duda valen la pena. Y espero que lo disfruten!!!!!
sarah m.
San Marcos, TX
These headphones look pretty beast, i would prefer them in black, but dang I'm digging these white wireless headphones to jam out or game in, lol. I play very often almost every single day, this would be a nice product to review. i would tell my friends to get them.
Maria Zobel B.
If your a gamer that plays for hours and hours best headset to use. With the great color way and the comfortable pads on it best to have. Easy to use and games that i play on it are more with call of duty and the division. Recommended yes to all gamers looking for a headset.
Sarah M.
While these headset sound great and I love the fact they fold up, they are not very durable. We had our set for maybe two months and the folding section broke and you couldn't hear out of that side. As long as you keep them hanging up or stored in a container, then they're great.
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Gamer Expert Level 3
A little pricey for the quality of the headset , not too sturdy . Great sound .!wish they came in s different color . Other than that this wireless headset is pretty decent . The wireless part is one of the best feature on the headset.
Jocelyn A.
This is a very good basic headset. This was one of my first gaming headsets. When I upgraded, I gave mine to my cousin and its still is working. There are a lot of other headsets that are a lot more expensive, but this does the trick.
Reina M.
Springfield, OR
I wasn't too impressed with these. I love the white headset but the sound was eh :/. I usually am a fan of Playstation headsets and own them all but this one didn't do it for me. Super cute though.
C M.
Brooklyn, NY
Gamer Expert Level 1
Do they have other colors
Reihanan A.
What colors are available? How loud are these?
Danielle R.
Fairfield, NJ
Are they a snug fit? How adjustable are they?
Shannan A.
Visalia, CA
Will these work for children? My son is autistic and needs noise cancelling headphones. Are these small enough for a small 2nd grader?
Deborah R.
Kansas City, MO
How versatile are these? What set currently on the market do they compare to.