BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

Shannon J.
Bellevue, WA
I loved the first one so so much that it was no guess that I was extremely excited when this game came out. I went off and bought it right away. Since the main character is the same as the first game you come into the game with a relationship to the main character. You know his story and you have an attachment to him, so the story of this game doesn't make you feel like he is a jerk, instead it makes you support him. The game play is a lot of fun. Many of the mechanics are the same as the first game. The puzzle type parts of the game definitely did not disappoint.
Dexter V.
Randolph, NJ
One of the greatest games in the PS2 era. Storyline was phenomenal and the gameplay was perfect for a hack and slash game. The length of the game is decent and is a challenge depending on what difficulty you choose to play. The God of war franchise is still strong to this day and if you are a gamer and have not played it yet, go and grab a copy. You could play it on the PS2 or pick up PS3 HD copy or even a copy for the PS Vita.
Dignora G.
Miami Gardens, FL
Just as amazing as the first one! I like how he always battles gods like with Aries in the first part then Zeus in this one. I love the team up between Kratos and the Titans! The story is even more fierce here than the first one. Love the graphics and brutality.
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek , MI
Gamer Expert Level 3
Awesome game! I loved all of these! It is so much fun to play and fight. The story line is awesome and the graphics are amazing. This helped me out so much in Greek mythology class!
Reyes M.
Hoffman Est, IL
Great game always get sucked into god of war. every time I would get my hands on one of this I would try to complete the game in the shorts amount of time possible. this one took me two days. highly recommend this game.
Samantha G.
Seattle, WA
Another great game in the franchise! If you enjoyed this game's predecessor you're sure to be happy with this installment. All the great gore and excitement from the last game continued with a better interface and improved graphics.
Kimberly e.
Columbiana , AL
My husband lovers this game when he was a teenager and it took me awhile to find the first one and this one for him but I finally did and he's back to playing them both like no time has passed at all.
Andrea C.
Pomona, CA
This game was awesome, the action was so cool. The graphics we're great for the PS2. The storyline is worth playing and it just leaves you wanting to continue to The next game.
Katie G.
Atwater, CA
Love this game! Even when I wasn't playing it, I wouldn't mind sitting at my boyfriends house to watch himS Great graphics for what it is and very challenging! I was able to convince my sister to get these games and she loves them too.
exzor l.
The complete history of kratos, a game to enjoy. This was the best bet of Sony to get an exclusive game, I think that 85% of the PlayStation 2 and 3 sells was thanks to this game
Kayla B.
I heard theres a new gow coming out!!