BY SONY

Sony ex series earbuds, comfortable hybrid silicone earbuds (s,m,l) that allow for fine-tuned, long-lasting comfort. Sound comes through high quality 9mm dome type driver units coupled with high-energy neodymium magnets produce high resolution treble and mids with powerful bass. A tangle-free y-type cord with cord slider prevents tangles on the go. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Donna F.
Reading, PA
Very happy with this headset. The sound is amazing and the headphones are very affordable and inexpensive. The quality of sound is absolutely wonderful. The headphones are very easy to use and maneuver. I would definitely buy these headphones again.
Ruby D.
Techie Expert
The earphones are amazing !! Everything sounds clearly and very loud. Comes with 4 extra ear buds and in different variety of colors.the cord is really long which I like .Most of all its very comfortable !!
Rosemarie B.
El Paso, TX
These are my go to earphones all the time! I never am disappointed with the sound quality, and they have always lasted from 4 to even 8 months! I recommend these. Even though they cost a bit, they are definitely worth it!
Robyn R.
New Bedford, MA
These are surprisingly good for the price. Basic and not anything flashy about them but they are sturdy and last a good while. sound is descent and I like these at the gym.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
Techie Expert
I love these headphones with handsfree me have lasted long enough and the quality of them is excellent with my xperia L will go hand in hand
Danielle D.
I feel bad saying this but i hate these. I bought a pair and I was opening the package on the way home from Rite Aid (which almost took the whole car ride), I finally got then open and I put them both in and at that moment they worked okay...then I took one out and not even 5 minutes later I put it back in only to find that it no longer works..
Tara J.
Grenada, MS
I bought these for my brother! He loves them! Probably will buy more in the future!
Coco A.
Providence, RI
Not great at all. I mean they stay in but the sound quality is not so great.
Samantha S.
Sound quality is good, but I have a problem keeping the ear pieces in my ears. They always seem to fall out within a matter of a few mintues.
Ashley G.
These head phones broke fairly quickly. The wire came out of the ear bud after a couple weeks.