ElectronicsAudioHeadphones & HeadsetsSony
Fashionable In-Ear Headphones - Violet (MDREX15LP/VIO)

Sony Fashionable In-Ear Headphones - Violet (MDREX15LP/VIO)

by Sony

Sony ex series earbuds, comfortable hybrid silicone earbuds (s,m,l) that allow for fine-tuned, long-lasting comfort. Sound comes through high quality 9mm dome type driver units coupled with high-energy neodymium magnets produce high resolution treble and mids with powerful bass. A tangle-free y-type cord with cord slider prevents tangles on the go.

Hey, is the product as good as the hype?? Really wanted to know
I would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨ would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨??? I would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨ would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?I wuld very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨ would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨??? I would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨ would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨???✨????
Are they good ?
Start your review of Sony Fashionable In-Ear Headphones - Violet (MDREX15LP/VIO)!
Megan S.
Techie Expert Level 3
These headphones were good for about a week and then the left side went out. The wire is pretty thin and “hard”. When they were working correctly, the sound was great.
Brittany H.
Techie Expert Level 1
These ear buds are great! Very nice sound! I use these to listen to music on my phone during my workouts at the gym.
Brittany A.
Shermans Dale, PA
I think these headphones are great! Of course I love the color. The quality is very good and I would recommend them.
Katie O.
Really Great Earbuds! Great Quality Sound. I Bought At Walmart, Not Sure Of Price But I Don’t Think They Were Too Pricey. Would Definitely Recommend These For Anyone Looking To Invest In Some Good Quality Earbuds For Listening To Music On The Go! [product:sony-in-ear-headphones-(pink)]
Ashley S.
Sacramento, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
I bought this pair of headphones so many times! Always because I would lose them but they were cheap enough that I didn’t mind buying a new pair every few months either. They don’t have a mic but they do come with several other sized squishy ends (the part that goes in your ear) which I love because most headphones don’t fit me unless they have that feature with a very small option. Sound quality was good but not amazing. For under $20 though I think that’s expected.
Jj M.
Chicopee, MA
Decent sound quality and noise cancellation, wish the wire was longer. They do make my inner ear a bit sore after prolonged use, but nonetheless still great to sleep with.
vika R.
Irwin, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ve had 3 pair of these headphones. Each has lasted no more than 3 months. Very disappointed and will never buy it again.
Lindsey M.
Louisville, KY
Not bad headphones for a small easily to fit pair! Was trying to go the cheaper alternative route, but am really starting to lean more to hands free!
Carina M.
Portland, OR
My favorite headphones ever!!! So random, I bought them in an airport in South Africa by chance and they ended up being the best headphones I have ever owned, (including fancy name brand ones). They are so comfy, especially for my tiny ear holes. They cause no pain no matter how long I keep them in for, and they sound great. Seriously, let me be the spokesperson for these things!
Amy M.
Plattsburgh, NY
Techie Expert Level 2
These broke only a month after I bought them:( I think it was really was just a fluke pair because this brand I usually have very good luck with. Sound quality was pretty good until they broke. I won’t buy ones like these again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mariam M.