Sony Fashionable Headset for Smartphones - White (MDREX15AP/WHI) uploaded by Sheima A.

BY SONY

Scintillating sound that adds an in-line microphone and volume remote to complement your smartphone experience. Three sizes of hybrid silicone earbuds ensure a proper fit to maximize comfort and sound isolation. Works with most android os smartphones, and iphone for call handling, volume management and music play/pause control. see more...

Buy on Target*
Sheima A.
Sheima A.
Erie, PA
I bought 5 of these and five reach one to my family member and I love it and I been having the same headphone for pass 2 years ;)
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Haverhill, MA
I was never a huge fan of these type of earbuds. I don't like these ones jamming into your ear, I feel they're the most damaging, and i feel like you're not getting the full sound effect. But these ones aren't that bad, they lasted me a few months of everyday use.
Yunuen V.
Yunuen V.
Los Angeles, CA
I was somewhat disappointed when I first used these earphones. The quality of sound was fair but they are very uncomfortable for my ear.
Maile L.
Maile L.
Fairfield, CA
These earphones are ok. You don't get the quality you'd expect the fact that they're $15 and its a Sony brand. I wouldn't recommend these.