BY SONY

Scintillating sound that adds an in-line microphone and volume remote to complement your smartphone experience. Three sizes of hybrid silicone earbuds ensure a proper fit to maximize comfort and sound isolation. Works with most android os smartphones, and iphone for call handling, volume management and music play/pause control. see more...

• What do you like most about these head phones?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "Great headphones, easy to use and works with pretty much every device I have" in 1 review
  • "The sound quality is great and fits into your ears perfectly." in 1 review
Jessie F.
Essexville, MI
I am a major perfectionist when it comes to buying ear buds. When I tried these, I found that they are comfortable...BUT they are extremely low-quality sound producers. The bass sounds muffled and the voices almost have a echo effect that completely ruined it for me. I love my music, and it was sad that these just didn't produce the sound I was hoping for.
Michelle D.
I'm not a big fan of earbuds as they have a habit of either being to big or simply falling out of my ear. These were actually small enough to fit comfortably without slipping and that's a good thing. I wish the clicker on the mic had an additional button strictly for the volume but I only paid $4 so I can't complain that much.
Sarah A.
Kentwood, MI
I'm not a fan of earbuds, but these were fine. They are comfortable in your ears, however when I run they slip a little which gets a bit irritating. If your looking for a non active product this would be perfect, but if you are more active I'd try something else.
Vanessa M.
These headphones are great. I love that they have them in different colors! I have violet ones. My favorite colors are pink and purple so this is perfect. The sound is excellent and super light weight.
Amanda S.
north bergen, nj
These things just won't stay in my ear. i bought them for when i go out for a jog, but i have to constantly be putting them back on every few mins cause they fall off. is it just me?
Karla V.
Santa Ana , CA
I received these as a gift for my birthday and I have to say these are my favorite earbuds! they're cute and they're not annoying I highly recommend these especially in this color!
Tiffany F.
These may look decent but, they do not sound great. I would much rather spend a bit more money for higher quality ear buds.
Amie G.
Bentonville, AR
Very fashionable. Love the color. The sound quality is great and fits into your ears perfectly. Would definitely recommend to a friend.
irita p.
Lynwood, CA
Sara O.
Mokena, IL
I love these headphones! They are clear and colorful which I love! It's hard to find good looking headphones that work as good as these!
Tanika W.
Appin
What do you like most about these head phones?