Sony Fashionable Headset for Smartphones - Black (MDREX15AP/BLK) uploaded by Rose R.

BY SONY

Scintillating sound that adds an in-line microphone and volume remote to complement your smartphone experience. Three sizes of hybrid silicone earbuds ensure a proper fit to maximize comfort and sound isolation. Works with most android os smartphones, and iphone for call handling, volume management and music play/pause control. see more...

Rose R.
Techie Expert
I'm reading negative reviews about this headphones here! I bought these about 3 days ago, and are working good for me! Not the best sound but are affordable, just 11$ in a local store!
Past weeks I bought another Sony headphones more expensive (40$) and unfortunately I loose them, so I bought these more affordables! Not the best quality like the others, looks simply and delicate so I think they aren't so much durable, but I'll see! For the moment I don't have any problems with them.
evelise n.
I really don't like headphones like these just because of the gummies they don't stay in my ear they just fall out and it gets really annoying to put it back in to my ear
Aften B.
Portland, TX
I don't care for these. Mine broke within the first week of use. Highly disappointed especially with the price I paid.