BY SONY

Sony Fashion Earbuds Blend Fashion with Function Whoever said, "Fashion can't be functional," isn't acquainted with these Sony Fashion Earbuds in Black. Sleekly designed and bearing the desirable Sony label, these stylish little earbud headphones are ready for the runway, and yet Sears sells them at a price that's decidedly non-designer. Thus, you can afford to look good while you listen to your favorite tunes, movies, audio books, podcasts and more. Beauty often equals pain, but these Sony Fashion Earbuds promise to feel as great as they look, thanks to a comfortably snug fit and super-light in-the-ear design. That means you can listen for longer, through that grueling sweat sesh or uncomfortably long subway ride. And wherever you take them, these lightweight fashion earbuds and their high-quality 13.5mm driver units deliver powerfully reproduced bass and clear treble sound with less distortion. Sounds like the perfect meld of fashion and function. see more...

Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Sony Fashion Earbuds (Black) - SONY TAPE SALES COMPANY Not a big fan they really do not fit well and very easy broken not real cheap but not to expensive have bought couple pairs just incase I got a bad first one nope just not well made bought them at walmart will not buy again will go with somethibg else
hannah p.
Sinclairville, NY
These are very poor headphones. I guess I shouldn't expect much being I paid around $7.00 for them. Very low quality, breaks pretty easily. I would say after only a few weeks one ear bud stopped working and put out no sound. Cord strips easy. If you happen to snag the cord it tends to take off the protective coating for the wires leaving them exposed. Would only purchase if I was in a jam. For instance if I went on a trip and forgot my headphones I'd buy these just to have for my trip. Then keep as back up spare pair Until they get to much wear and tear.
Eileen M.
I recently purchased these and I love them because the are not that bulky and fit into my ears the right way. Even when going for a run they don't fall out for me. I purchased these online and are happy with them and would defintley if anything but then again
Sophie W.
These are great earbuds that do not break easily. I usually buy cheap headphones but these were a great purchase. I haven't had to buy another set of head phones in months. I am very happy with the purchase I made and I would buy it again!!!!!!!!
marissa m.
Totowa, NJ
These aren't the best they are actually my least favorite headphones. I'm not sure how i acquired them but they are just not good. i mean they do the job of letting my listen to my music but it isn't very clear and they aren't very comfortable they start to hurt after a little while of having them in.
Samantha T.
Fremont, NH
These are small, hard, and plastic. I found them really uncomfortable and I ended being kind of happy when they broke after a couple of weeks. The plastic on the earbud separated which exposed the wires/speaker. Overall disappointing, but I only paid $5.
Rebecca S.
THEIR LIKE ANY OTHER HEADPHONE I GET THEM AT THE CORNER STORE FOR 2.00 THEIR NOT AS LOUD AS I WOULD LIKE BUT THEIR GOOD ENOUGH TO LAST YOU WHEN YOUR FAVORITE HEADPHONE BREAKS AND YOU GOTTA GET A NEW ONE
Karol M.
I lose things and my pets will chew through any cable so I don't necessarily invest too much on head phones. I have noise cancelling headphones but they are too heavy for long time use. These are really affordable, great quality and just enough cable for flexibility if you jog.
Jennifer P.
I like Sony headphone earbuds a lot I don't like the jelly on I hike the hard earbud I have small ears and this fits perfectly. The sound that this earbuds let out is great BT can be very loud.
Josie R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Horrible headphones. Don't waist your money very poor quality stopped working after a few uses. purchased at Walmart I'll be returning them good price but I got what I payed for.