Sony - Extra Bass Over-the-ear Bluetooth Headphones uploaded by Dana R.Sony - Extra Bass Over-the-ear Bluetooth Headphones uploaded by Dana R.Sony - Extra Bass Over-the-ear Bluetooth Headphones uploaded by Keara B.

BY SONY #97 in Headphones

Electronic Bass Boost circuitry; 40mm drivers; neodymium magnets; Bluetooth interface with AAC and aptX support; passive mode; built-in microphone; rechargeable battery; one-touch listening technology see more...

Dana R.
Northport, AL
These are SO comfortable. I bought them for work because I listen to a lot of music. They were purchased on Black Friday for $80 at BestBuy, and worth every penny. The bluetooth range is pretty good and I love not having a cord to worry about. They aren't 100% noise canceling, but they drown out a decent amount of background noise - just enough so I can still hear a coworker if they need to get my attention.
Aryana H.
Eure, NC
I can't go one day without using these ! I love these so much . The price is affordable depending on where you get them . The sound quality is aaaamaaazzzingggg. Ima just put it out there that these are better than Beats .
Lis S.
Atlanta, GA
I LOVE these headphones!
My boyfriend got them for me through a sale on Groupon. I have the blue ones which are a super cool color. The battery stays charged a long time and the sound quality is really good.
Rikki B.
Austin, TX
I mainly use my headphones for working and editing my videos. With the breeze of no cord I can move however I like freely. I thought with the shape it would make my head look big and not fit my ears, but they worked perfect! Would recommend to anyone that's in school, edits or just needs an escape from everything to watch a movie or listen to music.
Shyla T.
Vancouver, WA
Okay, so I'm not a fan of over the ear headphones, at all, because I hate wearing them in public, but my dad got me a pair of these when I started gaming a lot, and these were seriously the best headphones I've tried on in a long time. The Bluetooth is solid, and you can't hear anything when they're even kind of turned up. Awesome buy.
Sumer M.
I was in the market for a pair of really great headphones. I wanted to really hear and feel the beat of the music and silence typical noise like tv's and such that you usually can still hear with normal headphones. I tried so many at best buy and cellular stores before choosing. I saved money so I could afford something of good quality. These headphones delivered on every quality! My sister in law tried mine out and even bought a pair herself. Best headphones around!!
Heather J.
Albany, NY
So, I genuinely love this product! I am not a huge earbud fan, especially when working out. I hate the fact that you always have to adjust them.. I prefer over the year. These may not be a high brand or extremely expensive however they get the job done and they actually have great volume! I highly recommend!!
Blaine C.
Vallejo, CA
To keep it brief and to the point, these headphones are about as good as it gets for the price. The sound is fantastic, and the XTRA BASS moniker is deserved. My only complaint is that the form factor is a tad much for use out in public in many cases -- at least they are for me! The cans around the ears are a bit large, but feel great. All in all, these are well worth the money.
Haleigh L.
Yale, OK
My husband got me these for Christmas, and I absolutely love them. They are really comfortable and noise cancelling. I love how the headphones turn to lay flat too! I have tried Beats headphones, and I like these just as much and they are so much cheaper!
If only they were not bulky they would be perfect. I previously own the prior model of this two years ago and I can tell you Sony has done it job and improved many things. The clarity and the bass is clear and strong. The notes are hit perfectly and no excessive echo. my favorite part is the bass it has because it is not diminished by voice sound.
Bailey G.
Does the Bluetooth connect easily?
Dana R.
Northport, AL
has anyone else had an issue with the bluetooth buttons not working? Mine did at first, but when i updated my Mac OS they have been iffy.