Sony Extra Bass Bluetooth Headphones with App Control, Black (2017 model)

by Sony

Feel the Freedom. Love the Bass. Feel the freedom and love the bass with these Bluetooth headphones with EXTRA BASS that deliver powerful clear sound and up to 18 hours of battery life. Find the perfect sound for each song with the Sony Headphones Connect app while you enjoy broad frequency response for the ultimate listening experience. Even take hands-free calls with the built-in mic. Freedom has never sounded better. Highlights Feel the power of EXTRA BASS High quality wireless audio with Bluetooth and NFC plus LDAC Optimize your sound settings with the Sony Headphones Connect app Enjoy broad frequency response Easily take calls wirelessly with the built-in mic Listen longer with up 18 hours of battery life Soft carrying case included Choose from black red or blue to fit your style. Bass That Moves You Feel more than just the beat. EXTRABASS enhances all your low-end frequencies for deep power on every track. Just touch the button to get started. High-Quality Wireless Listening Connect easily to your favorite devices via Bluetooth with NFC and enjoy high quality wirelessly streaming with built-in LDAC enhanced codec support. Optimize Your Sound Settings Set the perfect sound for every Song. Sony Headphones Connect app lets you adjust your bass levels and gives you presets for club hall arena or outdoor style sound. Enjoy Broad Frequency Response Large 40mm driver units deliver broad dynamic and balanced sound with 20-20000Hz frequency response when streaming wirelessly and 3-28000Hz with the supplied audio cable. Easily Take Calls Wirelessly Enjoy the convenience of hands-free calling thanks to the integrated microphone and Bluetooth connectivity. Simply press the phone button on the earpiece to accept incoming calls then press again to terminate the call. Music playback will automatically resume once the call is completed. Up to 18 hours of Battery Life The built-in rechargeable battery provides up to 18 hours of continuous wireless music playback. When your battery runs low passive mode (using the supplied cable) allows for continued listening. Soft Carrying Case Included Bring your headphones with you wherever you go with the convenience of a soft protective carrying case. What's in the Box: MDR-XB950B1 EXTRA BASS Wireless Over-Hear Headphones USB cable Soft carrying case Quick Start guide Specifications Cable type: Headphone cable Cable length: Approximately 1.2m Driver unit: 40mm Dome type Frequency response: 3 - 28000Hz Headphone type: Closed dynamic Impedance: 32 ohms Sensitivity: 105dB/mW Weight: Approximately 280g without cable Bluetooth technology: Version 4.1 Battery charge method: USB Battery charge time: Approximately 4 hours Battery life (continuous communication or music playing): Maximum 18 hours Effective frequency of microphone: 100 - 4000Hz Compatible with iOS and Android

Is it comfortable to wear?
hello I love your business and your products top, top on the market have I want so much to be able to have them in min because I want to specialize in the field of testing high quality products such as vautre to to be able to give an opinion more detail for all the person have sought information or opinions on the same product or enjoys I have the chance to be able to contact you in order to become partners and to test you produce to share my experience with you I remain to your provision by email on [email protected] cordially quarmouch brahim
Start your review of Sony Extra Bass Bluetooth Headphones with App Control, Black (2017 model)!
Sony Extra Bass Bluetooth Headphones with App Control, Black (2017 model) uploaded by Renee H.
I got these as a Christmas gift this year from my husband and I must say I'm very impressed with them. I use them mainly for transcription, and the noise cancelling feature is awesome. I love the fact that they are Bluetooth and set up was very easy. I did have to buy a USB adapter because I have an older computer, but it was $5, and so worth it!
Kansas City, MO
Sony Extra Bass Bluetooth Headphones with App Control, Black (2017 model) uploaded by Cierra M.
I love these headphones sooo much they sound so good and they only cost $70-$80. When they say extra bass they mean it. I love head phones that have extra bass so I should know if they are really good. When I give my headphones to a friend to hear the song i'm listening to these headphones sound sooo good.
Coleman
From the moment I got the Sony headphones I fell in love with them. They were inarguably the most comfortable headphones I have ever owned, the sound quality was fantastic if you like bass tuned headphones, and even the battery life when used wirelessly left me little room to complain.
66 gooseplatter Rd batesburg sc
This is simply amazing. I'm totally in love with this product. I definitely reccomend everyone trying this. You will not be disappointed. Best purchase ever. Do yourself a favor and purchase this now. I absolutely love love love this. It's a godsend.
Chattanooga, TN
Love this product just about everyone in my house has one of these I recommend others to try it also the price is not bad and if anything mess up on it you can get it replaced with no worries
Sierra Vista, AZ
Awesome product man 💪 these headphones work really good !! If your in the market I'd give these a try , yes I would recommend to all of my friends and family and yes I would buy again
New London, WI
this is a great headphone with long battery life and great bass; however, the hinge tends to break easily and there is no replacement parts for it which is a letdown.
Culver City, CA
These headphones are SO comfortable I forget I’m wearing them. I use them with my VR headset and it’s like I’m honestly in another world. I love these and really think they’re a must have for any gamer.
bridgeport
This product is really good.The sound coming through the headphones is also really good as well.You can use this on the go and enjoy listening to music as well.
I have had these headphones for three years now and I am not disappointed! They are comfortable and have amazing sound quality. Definitely worth buying.