BY SONY

Experience the benefit of quality hardware and sound along with the convenience of smartphone content and call control. The on-board control integrates with Sonys easy-to-use Smart Key app allowing you to assign actions to the button clicks giving you customised control for your Android device. Manufacturer: Sony Corporation Manufacturer Part Number: MDREX110APB Manufacturer Website Address: http://www. sony.com Brand Name: Sony Product Series: EX Product Model: MDREX110APB Product Name: EX Monitor Headphones (Black) Product Type: Earset Technical Information: Connectivity Technology: Wired Technical Information: Sound Mode: Stereo Technical Information: Connector Plating: Gold Plated Technical Information: Features: In-line Remote Earpiece: Earpiece Design: Earbud Earpiece: Earpiece Type: Binaural Earpiece: Driver Type: Neodymium Microphone: Microphone Design: On-cable Interfaces/Ports: Host Interface: Mini-phone Physical Characteristics: Color: Black Physical Characteristics: Material: Silicone Rubber Physical Characteristics: Form Factor: In-ear see more...

Megan W.
Charlotte , NC
I love these earbuds! They work fantastically but sometimes I have issues with the volume button. It will pause my music when it is in my jacket pocket. I suppose this isn't a problem if it is outside your jacket but for my on my motorcycle it causes a an issue or two. Other than that, I've had a couple pairs of these over the last few years. They're durable and they work great for a long time
Alejandra A.
I own this headphones but I they are not my favorite. When I try to go for a run or gym, the headphones keep falling off my ears and are not comfortable to use!! But I love the color (I have them in blue)
Brittany K.
Freeport, FL
These headphones have very good quality sound and last a very long time. If your a music master you may not like the sound that much, because its maybe not as crisp sounding, but it is good for the average person who likes music and uses their headphones constantly.
Jessica B.
Harrah, OK
Good head phones I actually bought them for my husband I think they sound really good especially for the price I paid for them. Sound is clear I haven't noticed any distortion.
Elizabeth E.
Sony is my go to for earbuds. These are my favorites and have survived having small children pulling and playing on them. Simple and easy to use and comfortable to wear. Bought some for my husband as well and will buy again.
Paris M.
Antioch, CA
I go through so many earphone throughout a week, yes a week maybe two weeks before earbud go out on me, but Sony headphones have great quality of sound and last longer than average headphones and it's little pricey but worth it.
Erin D.
Monroe, LA
These are actually really good quality headphones. I don't like to spend a lot of money on headphones because they can break so easily, and these are durable and cost friendly. The sound quality is also quite good.
Noor S.
San Pablo, CA
I bought this headphones from amazon for a couple of bucks, but it should be more. The quality of this headphone is amazing. The sound and bass is really clear and loud
Kay J.
Redford, MI
I LOVE Sony. Sony is one of my favorite product makers. These were some inexpensive headphones. I got them from a Walmart nearby. As for my device, I have an iPhone 6 Plus and the headphones were compatible.
rebecca c.
They're an okay quality. and they fit so perfectly in your ears. I have small ears so that's a good thing that I can find headphones that actually fit me.