BY SONY

EX SERIES EARBUDS WITH IPOD(R) REMOTE; PROVIDES IPOD(R) CONTROL WITH INLINE REMOTE CONTROL; WHITE see more...

Denise S.
Mcallen, TX
I love these headphones. They are the only kind I'll buy. I've been buying them for years now and they sound wonderful. The only problem I have with them is that a couple years ago they changed the design which used to allow you to control the volume with the remote and now they don't have that feature.
Annie N.
I LOVE all Sony headphones. These ones are no exception. They give a nice seal so I can focus on whatever I am doing, usually working out. It blocks out the noise of all the men making their grunting noises ;)
Jennifer B.
Jacksonville , FL
What can I say really - they're earbuds. They play music and the sound quality is decent. I gave it a 3 stars because Sony earbuds tend to crap out on me after about 6-8 months of use. Otherwise , I think they make top notch products.
Jenna T.
Norfolk, VA
My daughter has never used earbuds before. We bought these for her for Christmas and she loves them...and she doest have to turn the volume up too loud to hear
Jksandhu K.
Bakersfield, CA
I like these headphones because they are really small and there earbuds are really comfortable. The voice quality of these headphones are really good as well.
Murranda  D.
Fairmont, WV
The honest review is that it is a simple and expected head set due to the fact that they are sold with many portable devices.. So I would say expected
Donna S.
Lusby, MD
Good sound, quality! I use them mainly to listen to books or music on my daily walks. The fit is very comfortable. I would recommend them to anyone.
Lynn Marie M.
Cleveland, OH
Great sound quality, ended up blowing out really quick though. I took great care of them and they still stopped working after about 2 weeks.
Michaela P.
Kent , OH
These headphones have great sound quality and a re very durable. I've been using them for around a year and they're still in great condition.
Kylea P.
Chattanooga, TN
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE these headphones! They don't hurt your ears like some ear bud headphones can and the sound quality is outstanding!