BY SONY

Sony EX Earbud Headphones Pack a Serious Punch Being black and blue typically isn't a good thing, but these Sony EX Earbud Headphones in Blue and Black are an exception to the rule. Their basic black design gets some serious style from an unexpected pop of rich blue, so you can listen to the blues-or whatever genre gets you grooving-and look good doing it. Of course, you'll be too busy enjoying the deep bass and clear treble sound to notice all the covetous stares. These Sony EX Earbud Headphones may be small, but they deliver serious sound thanks to powerful 9-mm EX drivers, which provide a deep, full-sounding bass performance. It's a listening experience so superior, you'll never want to take them out, so it's a good thing the in-ear earbud design is comfy as can be. And when it's time to turn up the beats, you'll be in total control of the situation thanks to convenient in-line volume control. see more...

Dorothy M.
Greeley, CO
These headphones were purchased to use on a plane trip. They fit in my ears ok but I discovered I prefer over the ear headphones. The sound quality was clear, with no static. It was convenient and the are easy to wrap up and store and take up almost no room. They did a good job keeping the surrounding noise muted and I was able to hear my movie crisply and clearly.
Marisa V.
These headphones are great! They produce amazing sound no matter what you are listening to and they are extremely comfortable! The cushioning for the buds are really soft and fit nicely in all ears!
Ebony M J.
I just recently bought theses and of course I have fallen in love not just because I can easily just ignore people when I don't want to be bothered but because they are so lightweight and easy to just to carry these are absolutely awesome
Aimee F.
Chesapeake, VA
By far my favorite earbuds I've owned, I have small ear openings and most earbuds cause my pain or don't stay in.

This pair comes with a few different size rubber covers to help customize your fit and they stay in perfectly!
Marie T.
Saint Augustine, FL
Perfect headphone to keep at work for when I want to listen to the radio. I can still hear what's going on just in case someone is trying to get my attention. Very lightweight, stay in my ears very well.
Jolene W.
Traverse City, MI
I like that these stay in your ears! Almost all other earbuds I have tried fall out and you're always trying to adjust them instead of enjoying your music! Plus, the soft, flexible pad is very comfortable!
emely c.
Pearland, TX
These headphones are great, the sound quality is good and these stay on your ears. They are not uncomfortable and they last a very long time. Ive had mine for over a year and they still work the same like when i first got them. i really recommend these.
Anna a.
Wausau, Wi
I don't mind these earbuds but they are not my personal favorite. The sound quality is poor, the price was decent. I bought these for a backup set, and I wish I would have boughten a different brand.
Michelle M.
Mobile, AL
I like the brand Sony in general because I feel like it gives good quality products but these earbuds I feel do the job and have been great and have not broken down.
JoLynn S.
Pottstown, PA
Comfortable earbuds with decent sound quality. Best for listening a moderate volumes as it becomes distorted when the volume is maxed out. Reasonable price.