BY SONY

Sony MDR-EX15LP/B Earbud Headphones see more...

whitney d.
whitney d.
I like to use these while I am running. They fit pretty well, and don't fall out.
Christina M.
Christina M.
DUNDEE, FL
Bought these for my tween daughter and she loves them. I am usually pretty pleased with Sony products.
Dorothy H.
Dorothy H.
Westbrook, CT
I'm just not a fan of these small earbuds. They are not comfortable and fall out a lot. The sound is great...but that's all.
Sy F.
Sy F.
Simple, small sony headphones. Easy to carry around, affordable. If you are a pop headphone type of person, this is great for you. Don't let the fact that its affordable, means that it doesn't work. It's great. I would definitely buy it again.
Isis R.
Isis R.
Perfect for having them on the go. Great sound quality and very comfortable. The only problem I have is that they don't last for a long time...most I have been with them is about 1 year and then I need to buy new ones.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Barrie, ON
I absolutely love these sound/noise cancelling headphones. When I use them I can't hear anything around me. They are great for studying in noisy places!!
Leah D.
Leah D.
I love these earbuds. They aren't to expensive, are extremely comfortable and don't sound weird.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Have lasted longer then most headphones I've had have so far and they have good sound quality
Fatima C.
Fatima C.
I bought these and a pair for my sister and I like them and so does she!!!!
Kari W.
Kari W.
Hamilton, MO
I have tried several different brands of earbuds but I always go back to Sony because they deliver the best sound in their price range. I can't spend hundreds of dollars on a pair as I either lose them or break them. You just can't beat Sony for the quality and price.