BY SONY

Sony MDR-EX15LP/B Earbud Headphones see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kimberly S.
Saint Paul, MN
I love these because I have small ears and they have the adapter to make them fit! The sound is also great.
Laura K.
Rochester, NY
They're simple and to the point. They stay in your ears better that some other ear buds I've used before.
Michelle D.
Good headphones with adequate sound quality. Stay in your ears well! These headphones have lasted awhile.
Christina M.
DUNDEE, FL
Bought these for my tween daughter and she loves them. I am usually pretty pleased with Sony products.
Samantha W.
East Lansing, MI
These are pretty good headphones. Not amazing but the sound works and they don't fall out of your ears
Jaime S.
Pasco , WA
Basic earphones they are great quality. They don't fall out of my ear like all the other head phones
Mary S.
Springfield, MO
They actually fit in my ears and don't hurt after prolonged use. The sound quality is good.
Nicole J.
Chicago , IL
You get what you pay for. If you're really careful, these will last you 4 or so months MAX.
Elli F.
By far my favorite headphones. Cheaper than Apple and Skullcandy but great sound quality!
Meg H.
I just use these as an extra pair to bring to the office. They work well for the price.