BY SONY

Sony MDR-EX15LP/B Earbud Headphones see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Menuette G.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I usually buy these because they are farely inexpensive with a decent sound quality and last a nice amount of time. I have purchased these a few times over the years and usually have no problems. Also have never purchased a defective product that has required immediate return.
Sigi S.
Kansas City, MO
Love these! I do love music and I needed some in ear head phones but didn't want to spend $300 quite yet. So I decided to pick some up from target and was super surprised at how well they work. They also come with extra rubber tips in various sizes depending on your ear size. I've also been prone to lose them so replacing them wasn't a big deal at the lower price point.
Desiree J.
These have a pretty decent sound to them but they're not the best. I prefer other brands to these but I purchased these at the last minute before a flight and they worked for the intended purpose.
Sheri T.
Clear crisp sound reasonably priced unfortunately only work as long as they work. Could be a week, could be a month, could be three months, could be six months, or year
Kind of like the lottery
Raquel L.
This headphones are a great quality. I was used to purchasing the cheap ones and they would break very quick. I've had the Sony earbuds for about 8 months. I work out with them everyday.
kinjal P.
These are very affordable and last awhile. they don't break that easily only if you are forceful and careless. other than that, they're cheap and amazing.
Jenna R.
Madisonville, TN
These headphone step is for long car or plane rides. Good for tuning people out while at school or for watching Netflix to yourself while your son watches the Disney channel. ;)
Meredith D.
Hubbard, OH
I love these headphones. They stay in your ears really well. They're also not that expensive either. Worth buying it.
Kimberly C.
Winnetka, CA
These were decent for what they are used for. My only issue is that I have small.ears and they kept falling out lol
Kate F.
Chalfont, PA
Love the way they fit in my ears! They don't come out or move when I am working out either! Highly recommended!