BY SONY

Sony MDR-EX15LP/B Earbud Headphones see more...

Jaime S.
Jaime S.
Pasco, Wa
Basic earphones they are great quality. They don't fall out of my ear like all the other head phones
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Chicago , IL
You get what you pay for. If you're really careful, these will last you 4 or so months MAX.
Meg H.
Meg H.
I just use these as an extra pair to bring to the office. They work well for the price.
Katie L.
Katie L.
I've purchased many different brands of earbuds and these are by far my favorites.
Sigi S.
Sigi S.
Kansas City, MO
Love these! I do love music and I needed some in ear head phones but didn't want to spend $300 quite yet. So I decided to pick some up from target and was super surprised at how well they work. They also come with extra rubber tips in various sizes depending on your ear size. I've also been prone to lose them so replacing them wasn't a big deal at the lower price point.
Desiree P.
Desiree P.
These have a pretty decent sound to them but they're not the best. I prefer other brands to these but I purchased these at the last minute before a flight and they worked for the intended purpose.
Sheri T.
Sheri T.
Techie Expert
Clear crisp sound reasonably priced unfortunately only work as long as they work. Could be a week, could be a month, could be three months, could be six months, or year
Kind of like the lottery
Raquel L.
Raquel L.
This headphones are a great quality. I was used to purchasing the cheap ones and they would break very quick. I've had the Sony earbuds for about 8 months. I work out with them everyday.
kinjal P.
kinjal P.
These are very affordable and last awhile. they don't break that easily only if you are forceful and careless. other than that, they're cheap and amazing.
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
Madisonville, TN
These headphone step is for long car or plane rides. Good for tuning people out while at school or for watching Netflix to yourself while your son watches the Disney channel. ;)