BY SONY

Slip on comfortable silicone earbuds by sony and enjoy your favorite songs in stereo sound. Fashionable earbuds come in classic black to match any outfit. 3.5-millimeter plug lets you use them with most standard mp3 players, cd players, computers, data phones, or other music devices. Ultra-lightweight earbuds easily slip into a pocket or bag when not in use. see more...

• Do you all like sony headphones?5 Answers
  • Do you prefer the headphone that go around the ear or the ones th...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "Good sound quality and they stay in my ears when others with different size pieces won't." in 5 reviews
  • "They have good sound quality and stay in my ears, but they seem very cheaply made." in 5 reviews
  • "I like these they got good sound quality and I like the way the fit in your ear. " in 4 reviews
  • "Other than that there's really nothing special about these ear buds except they are cheap and easily replaceable if lost or damaged." in 3 reviews
  • "They are built nicely and have very good sound quality. " in 1 review
Ashton B.
Statham, GA
Great and comfortable ear buds. They don't hurt my ears and stay in. The only problem is they tangle really easily- but, isn't that most headphones/ear buds? The sound quality is excellent and feels like you are at a concert with this little things! I would definitely buy again!
Riley R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Very cheap and they work fine for what you pay. I have small ears and they fit fine without being uncomfortable after wearing for long periods of time. Aren't the best if you are rough on headphones.
Anamaria H.
These are my favorite headphones! I've been using these for years and the only time I buy new ones is when I end up losing a pair. I've actually never had a pair die on me and I usually am able to hold on to my headphones to 6+ months. These handle daily use pretty well and will also survive living at the bottom of your backpack for a few weeks.
Diane L.
Henderson, NV
Sony's earbuds are my favorite! If you have the earbuds with the gummy thing at the end then you will love these. Personally the rubbery thing on the end does not fit well in my ears and they always tend to come out. The sound quality is great and I would definitely recommend!
Abby L.
Streator, IL
This is a pretty great product if you enjoy ear buds, they fit nicely in your ear. However if kept in their during a movie marathon on my iPad, my ears tend to hurt. I prefer over the ear head phones to buds though.
Bethany T.
These have good sound quality and tend to fit me better than others. Other than that there's really nothing special about these ear buds except they are cheap and easily replaceable if lost or damaged.
Arica L.
Broken Arrow, OK
I've always felt like I had weird shaped ears that could never keep ear buds in. my husband bought me these and I have had no problems since. I even use them running. and they have great sound!
Jenuan C.
Lancaster, CA
My first time buying sony earphones i was impressed! They actually go louder than the usual earphones i buy. I love my music loud in my ear when I'm jamming out so these are perfect!
Dakota W.
I love these for traveling! I always keep a pair in my backpack pocket and never have to worry about forgetting or losing headphones!. Great to keep as an extra pair
mo d.
Murfreesboro, TN
They are okay. Not as great as Dr dre beats but works. The sound is okay too. They are small so perfect for working out or to slip in your purse or pocket
kendra h.
Knoxville, TN
Do you all like sony headphones?
Samantha S.
Do you prefer the headphone that go around the ear or the ones that go in the ear?