Sony Earbud Headphones (MDRE10LPGR) - Gray uploaded by Klára D.

BY SONY

These stylish sony earbud headphones are lightweight and cushioned for a snug fit and added comfort. They also feature stereo sound and a convenient 3.9'-long cord. see more...

Sony Earbud Headphones (MDRE10LPGR) - Gray
  • "These are still going and the sound quality is great and the price is affordable. " in 4 reviews
  • "These are definitely not the best quality ear buds (have bought a few pairs and none lasted over a couple of months) but for the price they really cannot be beat." in 3 reviews
  • "The sound quality is pretty good and they stay in my ears when I am running." in 1 review
Amalia R.
For ten bucks, these headphones are pretty great. I had lost my headphones and was looking for a cheap replacement while I save up for higher quality ones. I think that these will last a while, longer than you would expect for ten dollars. I plan on keeping these headphones as my backups, the sound is decent and they seem pretty sturdy. Overall, these headphones aren't the best but they are certainly the best for ten bucks.
Elise C.
Grand Rapids, MI
These are my favorite ear buds I have ever owned! They have a good quality to them and they fit well in my ears compared to other brands. They are small and simple but they have a great sound. They are comfortable to wear and they look good too. I have bought myself some a couple times, never switching brands.
Amy B.
Union, IA
I won't ever waste money on any other brand of earbuds again. Sony has the best sound quality of all the brands I've tried. They fit great even in my smaller ears. They are comfortable and I really love the foam covers that come on each of them. I would recommend these to anyone needing a pair of earbuds.
Michelle A.
Cedarhurst, NY
I've been buying these for years, and while I feel like the quality has declined a bit, these are still my default choice for cheap earbuds. At $10 max, they aren't going to blow your mind, but they're relatively comfortable and durable. For the price, you could certainly do worse.
Reana O.
These earbud headphones are just like a standard pair. They play music in good quality. They are cheaper than other earbuds. Something that I disliked about them was that the earbud parts, the part that you put in your ear, was very small and it hurt my ears. I also liked how that lasted longer than others. I have some earbuds that I take good care of but stop working after around 3-6 months so these are good.
Emily G.
Elkridge, MD
These are my favorite earbuds. They fit my ears so well, and the sound is super clear. When I lose or break them, I just have to get another pair. They're very affordable and I haven't found any other earbuds that fit my ear shape so well. Another plus is that they rarely ever fall out.
Brittany C.
Techie Expert Level 1
These headphones are great for the price and they come in so many colors! I've gone through the several over the years. My one issue is if you have smaller ear openings they might be a tight fit.
Kimberlie C.
These earbuds are a good "dupe", if you will, for the apple earbuds. They're affordable, of appropriate quality, and of a satisfactory design. Sound quality is good for their purpose.
Monika K.
These headphones are FANTASTIC because they last a long time. I listen to music more often than not so having a good pair of quality headphones is a must and these are the best of the best. I love them!
Kelsey W.
Techie Expert Level 3
These earbuds sound great and stay in your ear unlike other earbud brands that fall out of your ear easily. I have small ears so they're very comfy and don't hurt at all. Definitely recommend
Angela P.
Arlington, VA
Do these headphones last for a while?