BY SONY

Sony MDR-EX15LP/B Earbud Headphones see more...

Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
Techie Expert Level 2
Good earbuds:) they came in lots of colors, I like options lol. They actually had pretty good sound for the price, I was impressed. Mine ended getting chewed up by my cat SMH but until then they did work well. I was able to pick them up right at the CVS near me so you can pick them up if on the go and in need. I recommend for sure
Lauren B.
These are my favorite ear buds. I think they're great for a decent price. These are the ones I always buy.

They do seem to stop working really quickly though. I swear I buy a new pair every two months because the sound becomes so bad or they just stop working altogether.
Valerie S.
Albertville, AL
Love these headphones. Have about 5 pairs. One in my gym bag, one I keep at work, one for home, one set in my purse then my husband has some. LOVE the earbuds. I bought mine at a local store for only $5!! HOW CHEAP IS THAT!! They work great with a great sound!
Iris O.
Pittston, PA
Awesome. I have the blue ones, they come in great colors. Comfortable and stay in your ears for the most part. My only complaint is that the rubberized part can come off pretty easily. Other than that they're an awesome set of earbuds.
Menuette G.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I usually buy these because they are farely inexpensive with a decent sound quality and last a nice amount of time. I have purchased these a few times over the years and usually have no problems. Also have never purchased a defective product that has required immediate return.
Lillian E.
Oklahoma City, OK
These headphones are always good for when you want to relax because they are squishy and not hard alike other headphones. They work very well and have not broken yet. Affordable. Got them at Best Buy
Sigi S.
Kansas City, MO
Love these! I do love music and I needed some in ear head phones but didn't want to spend $300 quite yet. So I decided to pick some up from target and was super surprised at how well they work. They also come with extra rubber tips in various sizes depending on your ear size. I've also been prone to lose them so replacing them wasn't a big deal at the lower price point.
Calyn S.
Omaha, NE
I think these work well. They are a little pricey for earbuds, but I think that they last longer than less expensive brands I have tried. They get the job done, and offer cute colors. I think the audio quality is pretty decent, for lower end earbuds.
Desiree J.
These have a pretty decent sound to them but they're not the best. I prefer other brands to these but I purchased these at the last minute before a flight and they worked for the intended purpose.
Sheri T.
Techie Expert Level 1
Clear crisp sound reasonably priced unfortunately only work as long as they work. Could be a week, could be a month, could be three months, could be six months, or year
Kind of like the lottery