BY SONY

Sony MDR-EX15LP/B Earbud Headphones see more...

Melinda V.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
Good earbuds:) they came in lots of colors, I like options lol. They actually had pretty good sound for the price, I was impressed. Mine ended getting chewed up by my cat SMH but until then they did work well. I was able to pick them up right at the CVS near me so you can pick them up if on the go and in need. I recommend for sure
Menuette G.
Menuette G.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I usually buy these because they are farely inexpensive with a decent sound quality and last a nice amount of time. I have purchased these a few times over the years and usually have no problems. Also have never purchased a defective product that has required immediate return.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
These are my favorite ear buds. I think they're great for a decent price. These are the ones I always buy.

They do seem to stop working really quickly though. I swear I buy a new pair every two months because the sound becomes so bad or they just stop working altogether.
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Albertville, AL
Love these headphones. Have about 5 pairs. One in my gym bag, one I keep at work, one for home, one set in my purse then my husband has some. LOVE the earbuds. I bought mine at a local store for only $5!! HOW CHEAP IS THAT!! They work great with a great sound!
Calyn S.
Calyn S.
Omaha, NE
I think these work well. They are a little pricey for earbuds, but I think that they last longer than less expensive brands I have tried. They get the job done, and offer cute colors. I think the audio quality is pretty decent, for lower end earbuds.
Iris O.
Iris O.
Pittston, PA
Awesome. I have the blue ones, they come in great colors. Comfortable and stay in your ears for the most part. My only complaint is that the rubberized part can come off pretty easily. Other than that they're an awesome set of earbuds.
Lillian E.
Lillian E.
Oklahoma City, OK
These headphones are always good for when you want to relax because they are squishy and not hard alike other headphones. They work very well and have not broken yet. Affordable. Got them at Best Buy
Alex C.
Alex C.
Techie Expert
These are low priced. The audio is alright for the price..don't expect much. They basically work lol you can definitely do better but are good for substitutes or replacement.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Roseville, MN
I love these because I have small ears and they have the adapter to make them fit! The sound is also great.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Good headphones with adequate sound quality. Stay in your ears well! These headphones have lasted awhile.