BY SONY

Sony MDR-EX15LP/B Earbud Headphones see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Lauren B.
These are my favorite ear buds. I think they're great for a decent price. These are the ones I always buy.

They do seem to stop working really quickly though. I swear I buy a new pair every two months because the sound becomes so bad or they just stop working altogether.
Calyn S.
Omaha, NE
I think these work well. They are a little pricey for earbuds, but I think that they last longer than less expensive brands I have tried. They get the job done, and offer cute colors. I think the audio quality is pretty decent, for lower end earbuds.
Alex C.
Techie Expert
These are low priced. The audio is alright for the price..don't expect much. They basically work lol you can definitely do better but are good for substitutes or replacement.
Kimberly S.
Roseville, MN
I love these because I have small ears and they have the adapter to make them fit! The sound is also great.
Jaime S.
Pasco, Wa
Basic earphones they are great quality. They don't fall out of my ear like all the other head phones
Meg H.
I just use these as an extra pair to bring to the office. They work well for the price.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
Techie Expert
Good earbuds:) they came in lots of colors, I like options lol. They actually had pretty good sound for the price, I was impressed. Mine ended getting chewed up by my cat SMH but until then they did work well. I was able to pick them up right at the CVS near me so you can pick them up if on the go and in need. I recommend for sure
Valerie S.
Albertville , AL
Love these headphones. Have about 5 pairs. One in my gym bag, one I keep at work, one for home, one set in my purse then my husband has some. LOVE the earbuds. I bought mine at a local store for only $5!! HOW CHEAP IS THAT!! They work great with a great sound!
Iris O.
Pittston, PA
Awesome. I have the blue ones, they come in great colors. Comfortable and stay in your ears for the most part. My only complaint is that the rubberized part can come off pretty easily. Other than that they're an awesome set of earbuds.
Menuette G.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I usually buy these because they are farely inexpensive with a decent sound quality and last a nice amount of time. I have purchased these a few times over the years and usually have no problems. Also have never purchased a defective product that has required immediate return.