Sony Dying Light (PlayStation 4) uploaded by Nataly S.

BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT #38 in PlayStation Games

Dying light is a first person, action survival horror game set in a vast and dangerous open world. During the day, players traverse an expansive urban environment overrun by a vicious outbreak, scavenging the world for supplies and crafting weapons to defend against the growing infected population. At night, the hunter becomes the hunted, as the infected become aggressive and more dangerous. Most frightening are the predators which only appear after sundown. Players must use everything in their power to survive until the morning's first light. Good night. Good luck. see more...

• I would to try this game Is interesant.1 Answers
  • Does this game give anyone anxiety? I have a hard time playing an...5 Answers
  • I heard this game is good and specially the price but I don't kno...6 Answers
Rachel M.
If you pick up this game be prepared to not put it down until its beat! This is the best open world game since Skyrim! I love the storyline and you can even buy add on packs to keep it going even longer. I feel like this is one of the best games to hit the market in a while. 10/10
Victoria H.
I have played this game sooo much. And yet am only at 30% with the main story. Like how is that even possible? THERE'S SO MUCH CONTENT AND SO MUCH TO DO, that's how.

From bashing in zombie brains to falling off buildings and running away from mutant zombies in the night, Dying Light is a great game. I love the graphics and the excessive amount of gore that just doesn't make sense. In my most recently Dying Light excursion, I attempted to shank some guard guy with a knife and ended up just spraying blood all over the place instead of actually killing him. And then got a hatchet two minutes later and killed some other guard guy with it.. and somehow, with only two swings, managed to cut off not only the top half of his body but also both of his arms. I have no clue how I'd done that. And with a hatchet at that.

Overall though, the game is great and one of my favorites right up there with Far Cry 4, when it comes to basically doing whatever you want and being first-person.
Paris D.
Arkadelphia , AR
Gamer Expert Level 1
One of the better zombie games I've played in awhile. It mostly stood out due to its parkour and open world. The story was a bit iffy as I'm big on stories in video games but this is one of those games where the focus is less on the story and more on the side quests and adventure. So while it cant compete with The Last of Us when it comes to the storyline, it did bring an uniqueness with the parkour and I had much more fun than I did with Dead Island. Not my first pick but if you find yourself needing a filler game while waiting on a new release then I suggest trying this one out.
Lauren G.
Midland, MI
The game play is fantastic, the story line keeps you entertained, and it's challenging enough to keep you fixated. I've spent HOURS of my life on this game. Even after I finished the campaign I continued to use the online features to play with other gamers. I would recommend this for all my gamer friends (who aren't scared of zombies). I only wish it could be split screen!
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
I did not like this game whatsoever, the storyline is stupid, and the gameplay is boring. It's not action packed enough, and the ending is ridiculous in my opinion. This was probably one of the worst games I have played.
Makeda D.
Queens Vlg, NY
When I attended E3 in 2013, Warner Bros. wowed attendees with promises of a parkour-type open world environment, with side missions that you can choose to do or not, with horrendous nocturnal monsters that will have you crapping your pants as you scramble to escape with your life-- and that's EXACTLY what they gave the masses. Dying Light is an AMAZING game with great controls (if you're a klutz this game with definitely hone your finger reflexes), the graphics are insane ( I can't tell you how many times I felt like puking because it FELT like you actually were hanging up high on a building or jumping down from building to building) and it makes you think fast on how you can use the environment to your advantage.

You can call me a zombie game connoisseur of sorts -- and Dying Light is like a stew mixed with every good part of past zombie games. Unfortunately, it inherited the curse of the zombie games which is usually a semi-boring storyline, which is such a shame since Dying Light overall is a fantastic game.
Eriel M.
This game is pretty awesome so far. Haven't finished it so I can't give it 5 stars but I am very entertained. For people with bad anxiety this will give you a heartattack if your stuff in a zombie infested area. If you're into zombie games, killing this, and parkour this is the game for you.
Stephanie H.
Lake Mills, IA
Absolutely loved his game! There are tons of missions, numerous maps and great graphics. The zombies are a little repetitive but they are awesome. Lots of guts and gore.
Justice C.
This game really did its job. I first saw this game while I was watching gameplay on YouTube and it looked quite interesting. My friend got it for me and I find out how awesome it was. It's like a free world game but full of zombies. It is awesome and it is not too hard but not too easy. And it's this part at night when the scariest zombie mutations come and scare the living crap out of you. It's great because you can play with I believe up to three other friends online and help each other out with the gameplay. The game has updates that have put cars into the game. It's a game like grand theft auto but with zombies. It's something that you can always go back to. It is worth the money get it.
Marlie R.
There are lots of games out for zombie lovers now, but this is the best. Zombies + Parkour = Best experience ever. I dropped kicked a zombie over a car, it's amazing. I bought it and immediately was hooked. The graphics are really pushing the PS4's power and the story is solid. But the big draw is the map size and weapons. You could take hours running from one end of the map to the other, and there are so many weapons, and secret weapons, you'll probably never find them all. But what you don't find you can craft. Plus the new expansion is the size of a whole other game. If you're brave enough, venture at at night. Highly recommend. Good night and Good luck.
Alan R.
Corona, NY
I heard this game is good and specially the price but I don't know is it worth it? I'm planning to buy this and the new expansion that just came out
Eileen G.
Does this game give anyone anxiety? I have a hard time playing any games that have timed scenarios or very scary enemies because it makes me anxious. haha. I would like to play it though, I hear it is fun.
Chasity G.
Portsmouth, OH
How interesting is this game. Is it good for beginners? Is it one that is different every time you play it? Is it more nightmare like or zombie like?
yanilet p.
Vega Baja,Puerto Rico
I would to try this game Is interesant.