Sony DVD+R Digital Video Disc Recordable uploaded by Crystal c.Sony DVD+R Digital Video Disc Recordable uploaded by Benji P.

BY SONY

Excellent Performance And Reliability. This Disc Is Compatible With 1X-16X Speed Dvd+R Writers And Is For Use With Dvd Recordable Drives And Video Recorders That Support Dvd+R Media. Dvd+R Discs Can Be Recorded One Time Only. 1 Gb = 1 Billion Bytes. Accucore Stable Writing Temperature Adaptability Wide Compatibility Archival Reliability Made In Malaysia see more...

Sony DVD+R Digital Video Disc Recordable
  • "These work great, they aren't too expensive and they make sharing pictures and videos easy! " in 7 reviews
Trudy D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love using these to record my videos of precious moments like my wedding or videos I have of my child.
Samantha S.
I use thease a lot and there worth the price wroth ever penny i think u can put whatever u want on them
Tara G.
Techie Expert Level 1
These are the only brand I use when recording music or videos. I have used this brand since it came out.
LEAR28018 A.
Good quality DVD-Rs, I have never had any disks that fail to write, even running at max speed!!!!!!!!!!
Clarice G.
Great discs for home videos. Sony is our go-to brand when recording music, copying photos, or movies.
brandon m.
Millersville, MD
Great for making home dvds and creating different media productions. compatibility is amazing as well.
Missy L.
Winter Park, FL
I have used this product to burn movies on. I am always very happy with the results. Very high results.
Willow M.
Great quality! I have never had any issues like with some other discs. I use Sony discs all the time.
Melissa M.
Newtown, PA
These discs are great and easy to use. They allow for very clear picture and sound to be recorded.
Todd J.
Oregon, OH
Have never had a problem with sony dvr's. Picture is great, sound is always clear. Very reliable.