Sony DVD+R Digital Video Disc Recordable uploaded by Crystal c.Sony DVD+R Digital Video Disc Recordable uploaded by Benji P.

BY SONY

Excellent Performance And Reliability. This Disc Is Compatible With 1X-16X Speed Dvd+R Writers And Is For Use With Dvd Recordable Drives And Video Recorders That Support Dvd+R Media. Dvd+R Discs Can Be Recorded One Time Only. 1 Gb = 1 Billion Bytes. Accucore Stable Writing Temperature Adaptability Wide Compatibility Archival Reliability Made In Malaysia see more...

Sony DVD+R Digital Video Disc Recordable
  • "These work great, they aren't too expensive and they make sharing pictures and videos easy! " in 7 reviews
Ashton L.
Memphis, TN
My dad used to use these to make compilations of my cheer leading year for all my squad, and 8 years later they still hold up.
Becky K.
Richland, WA
Works great and you get a ton for a good price. I use them for photos for clients and friends. I usually get them at target.
keith  .
I bought these a while back and they actually work really well. They are cheap in price as well which makes it even better.
Alyssa B.
Hope, IN
These definitely do the trick for sharing or saving. Discs are a little out of date and not super practical anymore though.
Cheyenne W.
Nixa, MO
These are great. Never had a bad disk. Will always by sony brand..Sound is awesome, picture is fabulous. Very affordable.
Maria C.
Sony products are one of my favorites. The picture quality and sound are very clear. They're affordable. I recommend.
Danielle R.
Lancaster, PA
I always use sony when I buy dvd's and cd's! They always work great and easy to use even for someone that isn't a techie!
Brooke L.
Good brand and gets the job done! Have recorded many CDs (mainly for music playlists) and have yet to be disappointed!
Julie M.
I actually have a copy of my wedding video recorded on one of these discs. It still works well for us with no problems
Anna M.
I love these for the most part, but I will get a dead one (or two) every few packages that will just go to waste.