Sony DVD+R Digital Video Disc Recordable uploaded by Crystal c.Sony DVD+R Digital Video Disc Recordable uploaded by Benji P.

BY SONY

Excellent Performance And Reliability. This Disc Is Compatible With 1X-16X Speed Dvd+R Writers And Is For Use With Dvd Recordable Drives And Video Recorders That Support Dvd+R Media. Dvd+R Discs Can Be Recorded One Time Only. 1 Gb = 1 Billion Bytes. Accucore Stable Writing Temperature Adaptability Wide Compatibility Archival Reliability Made In Malaysia see more...

Sony DVD+R Digital Video Disc Recordable
  • "These work great, they aren't too expensive and they make sharing pictures and videos easy! " in 7 reviews
Monique D.
Fremont, CA
These disks come in handy when you want to record your favorite movie! They hold approximately 3 full future length movies if set to great quality picture.
Keisha C.
Hampton, VA
These are a great brand to place video recording on to share with family or friends. I have used them fpr children's school concerts and family pictures.
Erica W.
Kenosha, WI
I use these all of the times to burn DVD recordings of church services. I have never had any problems with them and they work great for my needs!
marissa t.
Riceville, TN
I use these things for so much its ridiculous. I send them to friends i have overseas and it makes it a lot easier for them to watch movies.
Kimberly I.
Techie Expert Level 1
These are a great price for what you are getting. Sony is a fantastic brand and you can never really go wrong with any of their products.
Andrew A.
Leechburg, PA
Never had a problem with these. They are very easy to use. I have used them for a very long time and have never had a problem with them.
Jasmine B.
Foster City, CA
These CDs are great except it is not compatible with all burners. The end product looks amazing and it much better than I imagined.
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
I like to use these DVDs to make hard copy backups of my files and music. They work really well because they hold a lot of files.
Dustin S.
Spring Hill , TN
These are great quality and do not appear to scratch easily. Easy to write on with permanent marker, as well. I recommend them!
Chantay W.
I enjoy using these. I usually use them to store family pictures so the majority of these discs are incredibly priceless to me.