Sony DVD+R Digital Video Disc Recordable uploaded by Crystal c.Sony DVD+R Digital Video Disc Recordable uploaded by Benji P.

BY SONY

Excellent Performance And Reliability. This Disc Is Compatible With 1X-16X Speed Dvd+R Writers And Is For Use With Dvd Recordable Drives And Video Recorders That Support Dvd+R Media. Dvd+R Discs Can Be Recorded One Time Only. 1 Gb = 1 Billion Bytes. Accucore Stable Writing Temperature Adaptability Wide Compatibility Archival Reliability Made In Malaysia see more...

Sony DVD+R Digital Video Disc Recordable
  • "These work great, they aren't too expensive and they make sharing pictures and videos easy! " in 7 reviews
Orsayor S.
Toledo, OH
I love Sony blank media. I have used other products, but most seem to give me a few errors messages before the job is complete. So if you are looking for a dependable brand - Sony is the brand for you.
Susan T.
Lufkin, TX
Worth buying. The sony brand is the only one I have never had problems with in play back. Some other brands sometimes do not want to play or load in my devices, not a problem with Sony rewritable discs.
Christine H.
Ypsilanti, MI
I always have some of these around the house whether its for putting pictures from the computer onto CD for easy storage or putting pictures on CD to give relatives. these are also great for copying movies onto and play well in any DVD player I have tried
Morgan L.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
I have always used these dvd r discs. They used to be more expensive way back in the day, but they seem much more affordable now! I have most of my baby ultrasounds recorded on them.
Unyque C.
Inexpensive DVD discs to store pictures or videos. I use them to make lil family videos that I have from my camera. All I do is upload them on my computer and pit them on the DVDs.
Savannha S.
Iron Station, NC
These disks record very well. Some places sell them for outrageous costs but places like walmart are more affordable. I usually just buy my boyfriend the cheaper ones currently.
Hailee R.
Mcloud, Ok
We use these to store pictures and videos. They aren't too expensive and they are great for traveling when you don't want to risk a purchased movie getting scratched or broken.
Allison B.
Goodyear, AZ
We used to use these ALL the time to everything from storing data to music to videos. Now we just use an external hard drive so i feel they are becoming not as popular.
Kyra W.
Smithville, TN
These always do a great job. I had an easy time using them to back-up files from my computer. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who may need to use a dvd+r
Monique D.
Fremont, CA
These disks come in handy when you want to record your favorite movie! They hold approximately 3 full future length movies if set to great quality picture.