Sony DVD+R Digital Video Disc Recordable uploaded by Crystal c.Sony DVD+R Digital Video Disc Recordable uploaded by Benji P.

BY SONY

Excellent Performance And Reliability. This Disc Is Compatible With 1X-16X Speed Dvd+R Writers And Is For Use With Dvd Recordable Drives And Video Recorders That Support Dvd+R Media. Dvd+R Discs Can Be Recorded One Time Only. 1 Gb = 1 Billion Bytes. Accucore Stable Writing Temperature Adaptability Wide Compatibility Archival Reliability Made In Malaysia see more...

Sony DVD+R Digital Video Disc Recordable
  • "These work great, they aren't too expensive and they make sharing pictures and videos easy! " in 7 reviews
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Techie Expert Level 1
so easy to use, to add and take files or anything. wish they had more storage. now people do not use them as much. still have a half used stack of 50 at home. they did meet my expectations. would buy again. price is good if you can find a deal. would recommend them.
Miranda V.
Techie Expert Level 4
These Sony dvd digital video discs are the discs I use when I’m burning copies onto discs for something
They are reliable and always work very well. The quality and quantity are both good
Will buy again
Sara J.
KELLER, TX
We use Sony DVD+R for recording media at work as a back up to digital alternatives. These are the best in the field, never defective. They typically hold about 90 minutes of content. The less you record the longer it will take to finalize. Highly recommend.
Bobby L.
Severn, MD
From burning pictures off your computer to copying movies, there are a must have around our house. especially with all the computer problems that we are faced with today, I back mines up at least twice a week so i don't have to worry about losing anything, plus only 7.99 from Walgreen, a win in every direction
April H.
If i need blank discs or blank dvds this is my go to brand! it's affordable and has always worked really well, i don't think i have ever had trouble out of any of the discs ove ever purchased... maxell was a different story back in the day haha. great brand highly recommended!
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Dessert great for home movies or if you like to collide pictures together for a friend or loved one of the kids this is great but you do have to go out and buy cases for them
frances g.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm burning DVD's on a Mac Powerbook G4 1G with a 2x SuperDrive. I tried Verbatim, Maxell, Memorex, Imation...all had a failure rate of anywhere from 25-75%. I switched to this Sony DVD-R as a last resort before I was about to upgrade to a new PowerBook with the 8x Superdrive. I have now burned 25 DVD's without a failure.
Matthew A.
Celina, OH
I bought some of these back in Febuary as we can store our family videos on them and save room on our iMac. They are very durable but I still wish that they at least came with sleeves which I would have paid a little more for.
Kourtney M.
Ithaca, NY
I don't burn many DVDs, but when I do, I use Sony DVD+Rs. They're great for the budget-conscious geek who demands quality. They've proved well for video demos (I'm a musician), and this has scored me a ton of gigs.
Sara M.
Jefferson, OR
Used these to put some home videos on from our video camera and didn't have any problems with them. Even when they weren't stored in the most protective way we haven't had any problems with them being played back.