Sony DVD+R Digital Video Disc Recordable uploaded by Benji P.Sony DVD+R Digital Video Disc Recordable uploaded by Crystal c.

BY SONY

Excellent Performance And Reliability. This Disc Is Compatible With 1X-16X Speed Dvd+R Writers And Is For Use With Dvd Recordable Drives And Video Recorders That Support Dvd+R Media. Dvd+R Discs Can Be Recorded One Time Only. 1 Gb = 1 Billion Bytes. Accucore Stable Writing Temperature Adaptability Wide Compatibility Archival Reliability Made In Malaysia see more...

Sony DVD+R Digital Video Disc Recordable
  • "These work great, they aren't too expensive and they make sharing pictures and videos easy! " in 7 reviews
tiffany c.
Winston Salem, NC
Great discs to have if you want to bur stuff onto discs I haven't had any problems yet
Monique D.
Fremont, CA
These disks come in handy when you want to record your favorite movie! They hold approximately 3 full future length movies if set to great quality picture.
Clarice G.
Great discs for home videos. Sony is our go-to brand when recording music, copying photos, or movies.
Christine H.
Ypsilanti, MI
I always have some of these around the house whether its for putting pictures from the computer onto CD for easy storage or putting pictures on CD to give relatives. these are also great for copying movies onto and play well in any DVD player I have tried
Keisha C.
Hampton, VA
These are a great brand to place video recording on to share with family or friends. I have used them fpr children's school concerts and family pictures.
frances g.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm burning DVD's on a Mac Powerbook G4 1G with a 2x SuperDrive. I tried Verbatim, Maxell, Memorex, Imation...all had a failure rate of anywhere from 25-75%. I switched to this Sony DVD-R as a last resort before I was about to upgrade to a new PowerBook with the 8x Superdrive. I have now burned 25 DVD's without a failure.
Gina M.
Oxnard, CA
Totally easy to use when we are making picture videos or trying to share docs with family members
Andrew A.
Leechburg, PA
Never had a problem with these. They are very easy to use. I have used them for a very long time and have never had a problem with them.
Katelyn T.
I love Sony these CDs are perfect for recording movies, music and photos. I love this product
Kira W.
These work great for backing up important pictures and videos. We have had no problems with them