Sony DualShock 4 Wireless Controller - Glacier White (PlayStation 4) uploaded by Tiffany T.

BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

Revolutionary, intuitive, precise. The dualshock4 wireless controller for the playstation4 system defines the next generation of play, combining revolutionary new features like the multi touch pad and share button with intuitive, precision controls. precision control: the feel, shape, and sensitivity of the dualshock4 s analog sticks and trigger buttons have been enhanced to offer players absolute control for all games on playstation4. sharing at your fingertips: the addition of the share button makes sharing your greatest gaming moments as easy as a push of a button. Upload gameplay videos and... see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Autumn S.
Olney, IL
Pretty standard PlayStation controller. Easy to use. I like it much more than an Xbox controller because it is smaller and fits in my hands better. We have had it for over a year now and some of the plastic is worn off of the right stick, but to be fair, it has been used pretty intensely.
Abraham G.
Milwaukee, WI
I have a ps4 but with only one controller and want to have fun with my brother at the same time and I let him choose one of the controllers and he wanted this one he loves the color white.
Lezlie C.
I love this! Haven't seen them in white before but I do have the black!!!!!!
Johnna R.
My brother has the control! Overall he likes the control. Wireless, easy to store
Priscilla M.
I love Sony controllers. Always have. They feel the most comfortable in my hand. I usually buy the red ones but for the PS4 I actually prefer the white.
Brittany R.
Love the color and the sleek design this product works well and looks great while doing it!
Joan v.
Amsterdam
I love white! I love this controller! Use it on Playstation/Tablet and Phone! What i like about it, is that you can plug in your headphone/set and you're good to go! Only the price... Yeah... it's Sony! :)