Sony - Dualshock 4 Wireless Controller For Playstation 4 - Magma Red uploaded by Stephen C.Sony - Dualshock 4 Wireless Controller For Playstation 4 - Magma Red uploaded by Stephen C.Sony - Dualshock 4 Wireless Controller For Playstation 4 - Magma Red uploaded by Crystalina C.

BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT #35 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

Experience the evolution of controllers see more...

• Which games do they like best?3 Answers
  • We recently got a PS4 after having the PS3 for years and ...1 Answers
  • Are these hard to find, because I haven't seen them anywh...17 Answers
Stephen C.
Davie
Bought this for my brother as an early christmas gift. This is very easy to connect to his PS4, just as reliable as the original controller that came with the system and its his favorite color red! I definitely recommend this controller to others! Sony - Dualshock 4 Wireless Controller For Playstation 4 - Magma Red
Lyss M.
Bismarck, ND
Playstation has done a great job yet again. These controllers aren't any more expensive then previous systems. They're comfortable to use and simple. I'd recommend to stick to the dualshock brand if you're in the market for a new controller.
Brenda G.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I got this for my boyfriend when it first came out. He is absolutely in love with it. It's still his favorite controller. It's a very nice pop of red & it comes in the standard size. We get a lot of compliments on it.
Jamie Rage J.
San Diego, CA
The controller itself is magnificent, feels great in the hand, and has fabulous joystick mobility. But what is the point of a cordless/wireless remote if the thing can't even make it through a full day without a charge? And I don't mean a full day of playing games non-stop; the controller's charge doesn't last longer than 6 hours when just using it every 30 minutes to click onto the next Netflix app. It's so frustrating that the battery life is so limited. I recommend buying extra long charging cables, because the ones they include won't reach the couch....
Kelly S.
Definitely your typical controller; can't go wrong with it. Comfortable grip, buttons don't stick (as far as I have experienced), and they're well built. Having a wireless controller is DEFINITELY worth it, because all those wires can become a big clutter, and having such limited range can really get annoying. We try investing in if you take good care of your controllers!
Jocelyn G.
Danville, IN
This controller is comfortable to use and the joysticks make moving around almost as if your moving yourself. The only thing I'll say negative wise is the battery doesn't last long. That and the joystick rubber peels pretty easily. I think after 4 months of use (light game play and used for video apps), ours started peeling and we had to get the covers for them.
Laura L.
I have this PS4 Dualshock controller in Red and it has done a good job. It is pretty pricey and the battery life isn't amazing, but if you charge it after use, it holds up pretty well. I use my controller every day and have had no real problems. I recommend sticking with the brand name controllers as opposed to a third party peripheral.
Nicole L.
Beaverton, OR
These controllers are super comfortable and fit well in my smaller hands !
I love that it has the speaker on the back that makes it interesting for some games.
The red color is awesome!
Very easy to use, charges really fast!
The price is getting better as the ps4 has been out longer
Eny A.
It's one of my favorite controllers! I have very small hands so finding one that fits comfortably is annoying, but this fit great and it doesn't make my hand hurt after playing for hours! I love the lights and the speaker in it which sets it apart from many others.
Maria Zobel B.
This controller when it came out was a must have item because of the color way red. No doubt very reliable ps4 controller and easy to use no hassle at all. I play all games on this controller that i own. Trust me if you need a controller this is one to get you will love it.
Lori N.
Are these hard to find, because I haven't seen them anywhere.
Meia W.
Wilson, NC
Is this a good controller?
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
Which games do they like best?
Nicole C.
Dededo, Gu
We recently got a PS4 after having the PS3 for years and loving it. We did find that after a year or so the PS3 controllers started to mess up and had to be replaced. Has anyone had any issues with the new PS4 controllers messing up and either not working or doing things on their own?? Nothing more frustrating then being in a game and have your controller wack out on you....