BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

The dualshock4 wireless controller features familiar controls, and incorporates several innovative features to usher in a new era of interactive experiences. Its definitive analog sticks and trigger buttons have been improved for greater feel and sensitivity. A multi-touch, clickable touch pad expands gameplay possibilities, while the incorporated light bar in conjunction with the playstationcamera allows for easy player identification and screen adjustment when playing with friends in the same room. The addition of the share button makes utilizing the social capabilities of the playstation4 as easy as the push of a button.... see more...

• I received a DS4 as a gift about 3 years ago for PC gamin...1 Answers
  • This controller feels very comfortable in hand but do you...6 Answers
  • Is it worth getting 2 if i live alone?18 Answers
  • "The new touch pad adds new challenges to various games." in 1 review
Caitie G.
These controllers are great, my hands fit them perfectly and don't cramp up while playing for a while. another bonus is that they do charge quickly once plugged in. although they do run pricey in my opinion
Christine L.
Lawrence, MA
I live that this remote has been made to perfection try fit in my hands which makes the gaming experience so much better. it's very sensitive too and makes it easier to game and maneuver your character.
ruby b.
Carrollton, GA
I love this controller. the main layout of the controller has a very familiar feel to it due to the previous controllers in the dualshock line. I like the touchpad that was added it is very functional not only with typing on the on-screen keyboard but in games as well.
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Decent controller. Works well. Holds charge for a good amount of time. The only thing that was disappointing is after a few months the rubber on the buttons started rubbing off.
Christa T.
I just bought the blue controller yes its kinda crazy the controller cost just as much as a new game but I love having two controllers so we can play two player games
Justin P.
Orlando, FL
This is definitely the best remote out from Sony I have used so far. if is very responsive and has aloe of functions. I love how I can use it to go to the consoles main menu and back to whatever I am doing using one button.
Santos L.
Waterbury, CT
I love this controller!!! It's smooth and sleek design makes it easy to handle and supper easy to customize. I enjoy all the upgrades that went into this controller.
Destiny H.
I bought this for Black Friday it was half off so I thought it was a good buy since they are usually like $60-$70! My husband wanted another controller for his ps4!
Arianna L.
Carver, MA
I HATE the touch-pad, otherwise it's similar to the other PlayStation controllers. I like that it's wireless and rechargeable! They aren't very kid friendly though
Elaina C.
Jersey City, NJ
Such a nice controller. The touchpad is fantastic and it's so easy to grip and use. PlayStation always seems to have the best controllers and this is no exception.
Sonia R.
Is it worth getting 2 if i live alone?
Michael R.
Park Ridge, IL
This controller feels very comfortable in hand but do you feel like they could've made the touch pad maybe easier to reach rather than have to extend your thumb and almost take your hand off the controller to use it?
Alexander S.
Bothell, WA
I received a DS4 as a gift about 3 years ago for PC gaming (works great!). My roommate just got a PS4 and I noticed that, on her DS4, there's an extra light bar on the front if the touch pad. It got me wondering; Are there any major differences to the controller that would warrant an upgrade?