BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT #12 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

The dualshock4 wireless controller features familiar controls, and incorporates several innovative features to usher in a new era of interactive experiences. Its definitive analog sticks and trigger buttons have been improved for greater feel and sensitivity. A multi-touch, clickable touch pad expands gameplay possibilities, while the incorporated light bar in conjunction with the playstationcamera allows for easy player identification and screen adjustment when playing with friends in the same room. The addition of the share button makes utilizing the social capabilities of the playstation4 as easy as the push of a button.... see more...

• I received a DS4 as a gift about 3 years ago for PC gamin...1 Answers
  • This controller feels very comfortable in hand but do you...5 Answers
  • Is it worth getting 2 if i live alone?18 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "The new touch pad adds new challenges to various games." in 1 review
Justin P.
Orlando, FL
This is definitely the best remote out from Sony I have used so far. if is very responsive and has aloe of functions. I love how I can use it to go to the consoles main menu and back to whatever I am doing using one button.
Santos L.
Waterbury, CT
I love this controller!!! It's smooth and sleek design makes it easy to handle and supper easy to customize. I enjoy all the upgrades that went into this controller.
Destiny H.
I bought this for Black Friday it was half off so I thought it was a good buy since they are usually like $60-$70! My husband wanted another controller for his ps4!
Elaina C.
Jersey City, NJ
Such a nice controller. The touchpad is fantastic and it's so easy to grip and use. PlayStation always seems to have the best controllers and this is no exception.
Arianna L.
Carver, MA
I HATE the touch-pad, otherwise it's similar to the other PlayStation controllers. I like that it's wireless and rechargeable! They aren't very kid friendly though
Ashley W.
Hands-down the best console controller that is out in the market right now. I would even consider going back to being an Xbox user if the controller for PS four could be a viable option
Randy B.
Cape Coral, FL
Used for ps4 and has a smooth touch pad in the center of the remote. Has a smooth feel while also looking sharp. Has an led light that corresponds to battery or to the game.
himera m.
This shows the greatness on Sony's new PlayStation 4. It feels so unique in your hand, and it the color changing light on the controller also makes it more fun to look at.
Aaron G.
Tucson, AZ
Great comfortable feel to it. The touch makes it easy to type and the share button is a new feature which helps with uploading your gameplay. Super sleek look and feel.
catalina s.
I love this controller! I have small hands and it is friendly to me. I also love the fact that t has a speaker on it, so some games play sounds through it! Awesome!
Sonia R.
Is it worth getting 2 if i live alone?
Michael R.
Park Ridge, IL
This controller feels very comfortable in hand but do you feel like they could've made the touch pad maybe easier to reach rather than have to extend your thumb and almost take your hand off the controller to use it?
Alexander S.
Bothell, WA
I received a DS4 as a gift about 3 years ago for PC gaming (works great!). My roommate just got a PS4 and I noticed that, on her DS4, there's an extra light bar on the front if the touch pad. It got me wondering; Are there any major differences to the controller that would warrant an upgrade?