BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT #12 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

The dualshock4 wireless controller features familiar controls, and incorporates several innovative features to usher in a new era of interactive experiences. Its definitive analog sticks and trigger buttons have been improved for greater feel and sensitivity. A multi-touch, clickable touch pad expands gameplay possibilities, while the incorporated light bar in conjunction with the playstationcamera allows for easy player identification and screen adjustment when playing with friends in the same room. The addition of the share button makes utilizing the social capabilities of the playstation4 as easy as the push of a button.... see more...

• I received a DS4 as a gift about 3 years ago for PC gamin...1 Answers
  • This controller feels very comfortable in hand but do you...5 Answers
  • Is it worth getting 2 if i live alone?18 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "The new touch pad adds new challenges to various games." in 1 review
Amanda M.
I am an avid PS4 player and I love this controller. It fits well in my hands and the new added functionality. I play a lot of first person shooter / pvp and this controller has really held up. Even if I have "dropped" it a few times ;)
Jazmin C.
I miss the old controllers but these are cool since you can use your finger and the top middle to click on things. Also I don't know how or what happened but my daughter broke the earphones piece in there and can't get it out.
Irma B.
I love this remote , & the touch pad. You can definitely see the difference & work they put on controller. I give this controller a big thumbs up! Another thing that's cool is the light at the top of the controller. !!
Lindsey H.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm giving it a two, because of how fast it has went down hill. It is a great controller and I like playing with it, but some parts have started to come off and the triangle has stopped working on one of my controllers.
Myranda L.
Odessa, TX
I'm kind of in between good and bad with this controller. I find myself hitting the big touch pad by accident quite a bit. they should have made the options button a little bigger or put it in a different spot.
Caitie G.
These controllers are great, my hands fit them perfectly and don't cramp up while playing for a while. another bonus is that they do charge quickly once plugged in. although they do run pricey in my opinion
Christine L.
Lawrence, MA
I live that this remote has been made to perfection try fit in my hands which makes the gaming experience so much better. it's very sensitive too and makes it easier to game and maneuver your character.
ruby b.
Carrollton, GA
I love this controller. the main layout of the controller has a very familiar feel to it due to the previous controllers in the dualshock line. I like the touchpad that was added it is very functional not only with typing on the on-screen keyboard but in games as well.
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Decent controller. Works well. Holds charge for a good amount of time. The only thing that was disappointing is after a few months the rubber on the buttons started rubbing off.
Justin P.
Orlando, FL
This is definitely the best remote out from Sony I have used so far. if is very responsive and has aloe of functions. I love how I can use it to go to the consoles main menu and back to whatever I am doing using one button.
Sonia R.
Is it worth getting 2 if i live alone?
Michael R.
Park Ridge, IL
This controller feels very comfortable in hand but do you feel like they could've made the touch pad maybe easier to reach rather than have to extend your thumb and almost take your hand off the controller to use it?
Alexander S.
Bothell, WA
I received a DS4 as a gift about 3 years ago for PC gaming (works great!). My roommate just got a PS4 and I noticed that, on her DS4, there's an extra light bar on the front if the touch pad. It got me wondering; Are there any major differences to the controller that would warrant an upgrade?