BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT #13 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

The dualshock4 wireless controller features familiar controls, and incorporates several innovative features to usher in a new era of interactive experiences. Its definitive analog sticks and trigger buttons have been improved for greater feel and sensitivity. A multi-touch, clickable touch pad expands gameplay possibilities, while the incorporated light bar in conjunction with the playstationcamera allows for easy player identification and screen adjustment when playing with friends in the same room. The addition of the share button makes utilizing the social capabilities of the playstation4 as easy as the push of a button.... see more...

• I received a DS4 as a gift about 3 years ago for PC gamin...1 Answers
  • This controller feels very comfortable in hand but do you...5 Answers
  • Is it worth getting 2 if i live alone?18 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "The new touch pad adds new challenges to various games." in 1 review
Zachary A.
Bonita, CA
How can you not love a modern original. This takes me back to my days playing Ps2 as a kid. The feel of the controller is almost exactly the same, and the hardiness of the controller will make it last just as long (as long as you don't get mad at he game and throw the controller.)
Candi H.
San Antonio, TX
Really awesome controller 🎮 I own a ps4 and the battery 🔋 life last for 4hrs love the neon led light in front of it as well looks cool. Also the touch panel makes It easy for me to type better then the ps3 controller 🎮 but the down 👇 side about it is that the controller 🎮 is very expensive runs about $56 that's gas ⛽ money 💵. For me lol so I stick to one controller 🎮 only lol
Gabriel A.
This control is ok.. I think they tried to put a little too much on it like the little speaker that almost never works. And other useless things on it that don't work. I'm glad they look the same as the PS3 controller. Oh and I don't like the big thing in the middle of it.
Stephanie W.
It's always good to have spare controllers on hand for multiplayer games or if the battery dies. These Sony controllers work well and are wireless but can also be used while plugged into the console. The battery life when charged is okay.
Bree B.
I love that the PS4 controllers are essentially the same as the others. I don't often use the middle pad (which can be interpreted as never) but the function of the controller is excellent.
Rachael  M.
Irvington, AL
I like the features to this controller. The feel and grip is great. The main thing I strongly dislike is the colorful lights that shine while it is one. They change colors with certain games and etc. but I feel overall it's just a waste of battery life.
Natalie R.
Fernley, NV
I like the ps4 controller its easy to hold and dose not slip its a confertable fitting for your hand but to be honest I wish they came in more colors as I am a girl gamer I would like a pink or purple controller and not just a plane black one
Michael H.
Williamsburg, KY
The dualshock4 is an amazing controller that fits in my hand perfectly. The only complaint that I have with it, is that the rubber cover on the joysticks come off to easily for the type of gamer that spends 4 plus hours a day gaming.
Gwen T.
Fort Worth, TX
We have 4 of these in our house at the moment lol I do like the feel of these, but I do wish they had more colors or even the same color options that the PS3 controllers had! I'd love a pink controller that I don't have to order custom!
Amanda M.
I am an avid PS4 player and I love this controller. It fits well in my hands and the new added functionality. I play a lot of first person shooter / pvp and this controller has really held up. Even if I have "dropped" it a few times ;)
Sonia R.
Is it worth getting 2 if i live alone?
Michael R.
Park Ridge, IL
This controller feels very comfortable in hand but do you feel like they could've made the touch pad maybe easier to reach rather than have to extend your thumb and almost take your hand off the controller to use it?
Alexander S.
Bothell, WA
I received a DS4 as a gift about 3 years ago for PC gaming (works great!). My roommate just got a PS4 and I noticed that, on her DS4, there's an extra light bar on the front if the touch pad. It got me wondering; Are there any major differences to the controller that would warrant an upgrade?