BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

The dualshock4 wireless controller features familiar controls, and incorporates several innovative features to usher in a new era of interactive experiences. Its definitive analog sticks and trigger buttons have been improved for greater feel and sensitivity. A multi-touch, clickable touch pad expands gameplay possibilities, while the incorporated light bar in conjunction with the playstationcamera allows for easy player identification and screen adjustment when playing with friends in the same room. The addition of the share button makes utilizing the social capabilities of the playstation4 as easy as the push of a button.... see more...

• I received a DS4 as a gift about 3 years ago for PC gamin...1 Answers
  • This controller feels very comfortable in hand but do you...5 Answers
  • Is it worth getting 2 if i live alone?18 Answers
  • "The new touch pad adds new challenges to various games." in 1 review
Michael V.
Adelaide, South Australia
One of the bets controllers I have used. The grip is sufficient, analog sticks are perfect size, and the new redesigned toggles are excellent. I used to have add-on extenders for my toggles, but now I don't need to, your fingers don't slip!

The addition of the touchpad got me unsure at first, but now that games are really incorporating this into them, it has become such a useful tool! Definitely love being able to plug my headset/microphone directly into the controller than the console itself.
Melissa F.
Vancouver, BC
The controller is quite nice- i like that it isn't too slippery and has a nice grip padding on it!! TO BE TRUTHFUL though- I am a girl and I wish that they made these controllers (not knock off ones) in pink!!! I love to game, I just wish some of the stuff wasn't so catered to MALES!
Kin Jin L.
Paranaque City, Metro Manila
I like how they added the touch pad to the controller for challenges and interactions in certain games. There are sounds and vibrations that come out of your controller too so I think that's cool. I feel like this break easily though so I would recommend being extra careful not to drop it.
Hailey L.
This controller was pretty good - easy to use, comfortable to hold, and not too many buttons. I also like the sleek and modern design - very stylish! My one criticism is that the wireless battery charge doesn't last very long - maybe 3 or 4 hours.
mohamed h.
abu kabir
My name is mohamed hisham
Owner of the channel on youtube
Review of technical equipment
And review applications and games
For smart phones and computersMy name is mohamed hisham
I have a channel on Youtube with a good number of subscribers.
I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices
My videos are being harvested with a good number of views
It can help you promote your products by reviewing them in your videos
My goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet,
At the same time help the company to promote the products thank you for the
Oliver T.
Love the new grip on the back but analog coverings wear out too quickly. Don't play with any rings on your fingers, it will leave pretty nasty marks on the back near bottom screws. Love the new touchpad, connected to my computer it's fun to play other games too (Like Playstation 1 games via emulator)
Sonia R.
Love the new ps4 controller. When I first started playing I didn't expect the sound to come from the controller. And my little ones enjoys the way the light on the controller flashes according to the song that's on when we play just dance.
andreina d.
miami florida
I have a play 3 and are damaging the controls ...in Venezuela it is difficult to buy one because for the economy since the change prices here are exaggerated and impossible
Tiffe A.
Great update, especially love the addition of the touch pad. Only complaint is how often you need to charge the controller, it seems like the battery is always dying on me
Lindsay A.
Gamer Expert Level 3
Great controller that has a nice padding and good grip. Unfortunately it is very expensive. In our household we have 2 white, one blue and one red. Wish there were pink!
Sonia R.
Is it worth getting 2 if i live alone?
Michael R.
Park Ridge, IL
This controller feels very comfortable in hand but do you feel like they could've made the touch pad maybe easier to reach rather than have to extend your thumb and almost take your hand off the controller to use it?
Alexander S.
Bothell, WA
I received a DS4 as a gift about 3 years ago for PC gaming (works great!). My roommate just got a PS4 and I noticed that, on her DS4, there's an extra light bar on the front if the touch pad. It got me wondering; Are there any major differences to the controller that would warrant an upgrade?