BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT #13 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

The dualshock4 wireless controller features familiar controls, and incorporates several innovative features to usher in a new era of interactive experiences. Its definitive analog sticks and trigger buttons have been improved for greater feel and sensitivity. A multi-touch, clickable touch pad expands gameplay possibilities, while the incorporated light bar in conjunction with the playstationcamera allows for easy player identification and screen adjustment when playing with friends in the same room. The addition of the share button makes utilizing the social capabilities of the playstation4 as easy as the push of a button.... see more...

• I received a DS4 as a gift about 3 years ago for PC gamin...1 Answers
  • This controller feels very comfortable in hand but do you...5 Answers
  • Is it worth getting 2 if i live alone?18 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "The new touch pad adds new challenges to various games." in 1 review
Lauren W.
Bristol
Gamer Expert Level 1
this is such a good quality controller and you definetly get what you pay for with all of the Sony items. It is so easy to use and I prefer it much more than the older ps3 controllers. My dad has had his controllers for a few years now and haven't had to replace them at all
Kayleigh-Marie S.
Wexford
Gamer Expert Level 1
I have a black controller and a red controller and have never had a problem with them. Very very sturdy I have dropped them loads and not even a chip! Some controllers the buttons get stuck but I've had mine for over two years and never an issue. I love these controllers!
Keeley D.
Best controller, I have the black one that I use a lot every week. They do come in many colours. They have a comfortable grip and the buttons are all in practical spots. They're good quality and I would highly recommend this product to other people!
đź‘‘ M.
Confortable et compact, le Dualshock 4 est une amĂ©lioration significative par rapport Ă  son prĂ©dĂ©cesseur immĂ©diat. Avec un corps plus grand, une disposition de bouton facile Ă  utiliser et Ă  boutons d'Ă©paule Ă©lastiques Ă  ressort plus rĂ©actifs, la particularitĂ© est de haute qualitĂ©. L'ajout d'un pavĂ© tactile est une utilisation douteuse dans la rĂ©alitĂ© du jeu rĂ©el, avec des exemples en tant que simplement un autre bouton, bien que cela ne soit pas utilisĂ© Ă  l'utilisation gĂ©nĂ©rale du contrĂ´leur. Bien que je prĂ©fère personnellement le positionnement dĂ©calĂ© des bâtons analogiques sur le contrĂ´leur Xbox (comme opposĂ©s Ă  ceux de Doubleshock, qui sont directement en face l'un de l'autre), c'est une observation de confort personnelle et peut ĂŞtre Ă©valuĂ©e objectivement par chaque individu
Chou K.
oyoun el assafir
Hello my name is Shawky and I have a
channel on YouTube and I do a lot of reviews for devices and various products
and I can help you in the promotion of these devices just send them to and I
will review them for you.

For more information, please email me at
*choukic419@gmail.com*
Maria L.
Ukiah, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
I like the new controllers but I've had some issues where the joystick got stuck in my character or just keep walking on its own and I don't really use the touchpad that often though my friend say I should just do it and get used to it and I will start in joying it but for me I'm on school so I stick to what I know but I would definitely recommend this
Cristian G.
Coro
Sony mantiene la forma clasica de su control por cuarta vez y esta integrando gatillos y tactil en la parte delantera, me gusta mucho este control, la goma antiresbalante de los mangos son excelentes y me gusta la luz que trae y cambia de color segun los juegos
Moir M.
Glasgow
Gamer Expert Level 3
Comfortable and compact, the Dualshock 4 is a significant improvement from its immediate predecessor. With a wider body, easy-to-use button layout, and more responsive, spring-loaded shoulder buttons, functionality is of a high quality. The addition of a touch pad is of questionable use in actual gaming reality, featuring usually as simply another button, though this does nothing to detract from the general use of the controller. While I personally prefer the staggered positioning of the analog sticks on the Xbox controller (as opposed to those on the Dualshock, which are directly opposite each other), this is a personal comfort observation, and can only be assessed objectively by each individual.
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love this product I like it so much I recommend to buy it is very useful and you will not regret it. I like a lot all the products of this brand and I recommend you buy their products because they do not cost a lot and they are also working
Amine m.
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. I can help you promote your products in the Arab countries by reviewing them in my videos to encourage people to buy from the internet while helping the company promote good news.good greeting.
Sonia R.
Is it worth getting 2 if i live alone?
Michael R.
Park Ridge, IL
This controller feels very comfortable in hand but do you feel like they could've made the touch pad maybe easier to reach rather than have to extend your thumb and almost take your hand off the controller to use it?
Alexander S.
Bothell, WA
I received a DS4 as a gift about 3 years ago for PC gaming (works great!). My roommate just got a PS4 and I noticed that, on her DS4, there's an extra light bar on the front if the touch pad. It got me wondering; Are there any major differences to the controller that would warrant an upgrade?