BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT #13 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

The dualshock4 wireless controller features familiar controls, and incorporates several innovative features to usher in a new era of interactive experiences. Its definitive analog sticks and trigger buttons have been improved for greater feel and sensitivity. A multi-touch, clickable touch pad expands gameplay possibilities, while the incorporated light bar in conjunction with the playstationcamera allows for easy player identification and screen adjustment when playing with friends in the same room. The addition of the share button makes utilizing the social capabilities of the playstation4 as easy as the push of a button.... see more...

• I received a DS4 as a gift about 3 years ago for PC gamin...1 Answers
  • This controller feels very comfortable in hand but do you...5 Answers
  • Is it worth getting 2 if i live alone?18 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "The new touch pad adds new challenges to various games." in 1 review
Lezleigh B.
This is a must have!!! my son has 3 and they are VERY durable!! I highly recommend
Kevin C.
Oxnard, CA
This controller is a wider version of the playstation 3 controller which is great.
Shaq B.
Hickory, NC
My favorite gaming controller since ps2, the controller fits perfectly in your hand
Jennifer M.
Very nice control simple and easy to use. Not heavy at all has a nice grip to it
Trever B.
Georgetown, TX
This is the best controller to date. The fit in your hands is so comfortable!
Hafdallah N.
School District Wall 067, No. 26 Tebessa

My name is naoufel of Arab Games, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 100 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my instagram _les_bgs_dalger_ page contains nearly 15.000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards, if you need any additional information, I would be happy to
provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Naoufel Hafdallah
my email address: nawfelhafdallah@yahoo.fr
jessica b.
southampton
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love this controller the buttons are in a perfect position so you dont have To stretch your fingers very far my favourite thing is the leds on this and how yoh xan customise it i would recommend this to you
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
Gamer Expert Level 2
hello my name is oar abderrahmany i love make video and i love editing
video and i have 4years experience editing  and i Im a guitarist I love this product so much nice, I
like your company very muchI
wanted to review your product on my  instagram I make for you photo and
video ,I can help you promote your
products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to
buy the product from the Internet and this  is the best productt ...pleae send me this product ..thank you
Richard V.
Love the way it feels when playing adventure games. Also the audio plug in helps a lot when playing. Bluetooth sensors are on its finest and  would last even more than expected when playing for long hours. 5/5 would recomend to a close friend. LMAO
La Toya S.
Cambridge , Cambridgeshire
Sony makes great products and continues to satisfy. Bought this for my partner as an extra being that the console only comes with one. Quality feel, expensive look, durable. Joystick button will fade after a while though. Would recommend.
Sonia R.
Is it worth getting 2 if i live alone?
Michael R.
Park Ridge, IL
This controller feels very comfortable in hand but do you feel like they could've made the touch pad maybe easier to reach rather than have to extend your thumb and almost take your hand off the controller to use it?
Alexander S.
Bothell, WA
I received a DS4 as a gift about 3 years ago for PC gaming (works great!). My roommate just got a PS4 and I noticed that, on her DS4, there's an extra light bar on the front if the touch pad. It got me wondering; Are there any major differences to the controller that would warrant an upgrade?