BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT #54 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

The dualshock3 wireless controller for the playstation3system provides the most intuitive game play experience with pressure sensors in each action button and the inclusion of the highly sensitive sixaxis motion sensing technology. Each hit, crash and explosion is more realistic when the user feels the rumble right in the palm of their hand. It can even detect natural movements for real-time and high precision interactive play, acting as a natural extension of the user s body. Dualshock3 utilizes bluetooth technology for wireless game play and the controller s usb cable to seamlessly and automatically... see more...

Samantha B.
Cincinnati, OH
So I have had many Dualshock PS3 controllers, both name brand and knock off. Of course the name brand is pretty expensive, but hey that's how they get you when it comes to video game systems. However the Knock Offs do NOT last and will break within 6 months. Spending the extra money in advance on the real controller is well worth the investment knowing that it will last long (as long as you don't throw it against the wall when you can't get past a certain level).

Wireless is the way to go.
Amanda W.
Brooklyn, NY
Gamer Expert Level 3
I have always liked the playstation controllers,I have been playing playstation since I was 4,I have been accustomed to the controllers but in everyway they improved them and by far the PS3 is great,it retains the same design with nicely added features that don't fail you and even add convenience when you can charge it with thee PS3 instead of using batteries.It feels nice in the hands,easily comfortable and I play for hours with ease.
Abby T.
This is just like the black one but red. I love the wireless design and when you begin getting used to it, it becomes really easy and simple to enjoy. Games that I play with this are, Call Of Duty Black Ops, Minecraft and etc..
Shana K.
Kettering, OH
The PS3 controllers are great, they hold a good charge and have good response. It feels more like a wired than a wireless.
However when I bought an official sony controller of of a website, it was a knock off. It had sony and a serial number, however it was a knock off, and didn't hold charge.
Sara H.
Waynesboro , PA
Great wireless controller. It keeps things simplified when it comes to storage. Simple to use. Great for all ages. Durable. No complaints. Even for the youngest player it's easy to use.
Rebecca C.
Daphne, AL
These used to be good until (SURPRISE!!!!) they started making them in CHina. They cost $59.99 EACH and break (with normal use) within 6 months. I am so sorry, Sony, I would not put my name on such a colossal hunk of junk. Step it up or step it out!
Ashley B.
Jonesboro, AR
Love! Love! Love!!! Great controller. It's smooth, easy to hold and love the red. It's how I know mine from my brother's. It's pretty durable too. It's taken road trips from South Carolina and back to Arkansas.
Daniel C.
Its a durable controller. Mine is working fine and I have it for 2 years now. Rather then buying a cheap controller that would probably last you for not that long.
Hazel D.
Pasadena, TX
I love this controller it's such a great fit in my hands and the red just makes it that much more fun! haven't had any problems with this controller and i really don't expect to have any problems with it!
Sandra G.
Pasadena, TX
So my favorite color is red and of course my hubby got me my controller because he don't like to share his camo one lol i love my controller the color is perfect and wireless so its a a+ in my book!
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
How much does this cost?