SONY Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller PS3 uploaded by Jose J.SONY Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller PS3 uploaded by Mr.Retail ..

BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT #80 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

This is a new sixaxis dual shock wireless controller for PS3, it is a third party product, not made by Sony. Lithium Ion rechargeable battery pack built-in. DUALSHOCK wireless controller utilizes Bluetooth technology for wireless game play. Can be charged at any time through the PLAYSTATION system using the mini USB cable (cable NOT included). It can even detect natural movements for real-time and high precision interactive play, acting as a natural extension of the user's body. Play & Charge Technology: Recharge battery pack when connecting via USB. Perfect for racing, sports and action games. see more...

Julia F.
Gainesville, GA
The wireless system is great. Good battery life and a fast response. However the buttons seem to wear down pretty fast.
Lords of G.
This controller is a good thing to use for your ps3 because the layer on the out side is nice and smooth and the analogue sticks have a nice grip to it. If I had to recommend it I would recommend this to those gamers who play ps3.
hello I
love your business and your products top, top on the market have I want so much
to be able to have them in min because I want to specialize in the field of
testing high quality products such as vautre to to be able to give an opinion
more detail for all the person have sought information or opinions on the same
product or enjoys I have the chance to be able to contact you in order to
become partners and to test you produce to share my experience with you I
remain to your provision by email on qbrahim@gmail.com cordially quarmouch
brahim
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
Gamer Expert Level 1
A good quality controller makes gaming really fun and the games are really enjoyable ! The controller is not too heavy, fits greatly in the hands, even if smaller. Buttons are in the right place, it is a joy to play with!
Walid E.
Casablanca
Gamer Expert Level 1
My name is Walid and I have a channel on youtube with a satisfied number of subscribers, I do a lot of opinions on electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in My videos to honor my goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet and at the same time help the company promote products,Thank you,:) :) :) :) :) :)
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
Excellent command good change of the command of the ps2 to the control of the ps3, a totally different control and super comfortable for all player a good pile of performance, excellent command 100% recommended. I want to try the ps4 in order to compare and recommend it
Jose J.
I have my wireless control of ps3, and I can assure you that the DUALSHOCK3 for the PlayStation3 gives you the best intuitive gaming experience, with pressure sensors on each button and incorporating SIXAXIS, sensitive technology to detect motion. Each blow, shock and explosion is more realistic when you feel the vibration in the palm of your hand. It even detects natural movements in real time and a high precision in interactive play acted as a natural extension of your body. The SIXAXIS wireless controller uses Bluetooth technology for the wireless game and the USB cable of the control to automatically load the control through the console at any time. By integrating all these features into PlayStation's original control, the DUALSHOCK3 will enrich the advanced gaming experience available only on the PlayStation3 system. Connect up to 7 wireless controllers at the same time to the console. Charge the control directly with the PlayStation3 system via the USB cable. You can download it while you play, so you will not lose any combat. Lots of games compatible! Check each game for compatibility.
Freddy G.
This control is the most comfotable that i ever had since i tryed for the first time i fall in love because they are very comfy and the motion is very good i recommend them with not doubs.
shofol a.
Wichita, KS
I love the PS3, infact, I have bought over 5 in my lifetime, The controllers amazing, If your looking to buy a controller to use on ur pc, should definitely buy these!
Alejandro Antonio O.
Es muy bueno y me permite jugar muy comodo, me gustaria poder tener uno ya que el mio se me daño, they are very good
casablanca, casablana
hello I love your business and your products top, top on the market have I want so much to be able to have them in min because I want to specialize in the field of testing high quality products such as vautre to to be able to give an opinion more detail for all the person have sought information or opinions on the same product or enjoys I have the chance to be able to contact you in order to become partners and to test you produce to share my experience with you I remain to your provision by email on qbrahim@gmail.com cordially quarmouch brahim