SONY Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller PS3 uploaded by Mr.Retail ..SONY Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller PS3 uploaded by Jose J.

BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT #61 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

This is a new sixaxis dual shock wireless controller for PS3, it is a third party product, not made by Sony. Lithium Ion rechargeable battery pack built-in. DUALSHOCK wireless controller utilizes Bluetooth technology for wireless game play. Can be charged at any time through the PLAYSTATION system using the mini USB cable (cable NOT included). It can even detect natural movements for real-time and high precision interactive play, acting as a natural extension of the user's body. Play & Charge Technology: Recharge battery pack when connecting via USB. Perfect for racing, sports and action games. see more...

LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
Excellent command good change of the command of the ps2 to the control of the ps3, a totally different control and super comfortable for all player a good pile of performance, excellent command 100% recommended. I want to try the ps4 in order to compare and recommend it
Jose J.
I have my wireless control of ps3, and I can assure you that the DUALSHOCK3 for the PlayStation3 gives you the best intuitive gaming experience, with pressure sensors on each button and incorporating SIXAXIS, sensitive technology to detect motion. Each blow, shock and explosion is more realistic when you feel the vibration in the palm of your hand. It even detects natural movements in real time and a high precision in interactive play acted as a natural extension of your body. The SIXAXIS wireless controller uses Bluetooth technology for the wireless game and the USB cable of the control to automatically load the control through the console at any time. By integrating all these features into PlayStation's original control, the DUALSHOCK3 will enrich the advanced gaming experience available only on the PlayStation3 system. Connect up to 7 wireless controllers at the same time to the console. Charge the control directly with the PlayStation3 system via the USB cable. You can download it while you play, so you will not lose any combat. Lots of games compatible! Check each game for compatibility.
Brittani S.
Kenduskeag, ME
I have two of these controllers and love them! Wireless are the best with kiddos that don't pay attention and run in front of you. No PlayStation being pulled off the shelf and breaking on the floor. Super easy to plug in and charge by usb. They are also pretty tough to withstand boyfriends sore losing tendencies :D
Amanda B.
Orlando, FL
I have 4 of these bad boys in a variety of colors they keep an OK charge as we can play. I wish they weren't as expensive 😖 we play call of duty, and tomb raider. I hope you don't have to invest to many but we have a few so we can play hike the others charging.
Chelsey S.
Sunbury, PA
We have three of these. Switched to wireless once we had kids and it's been a god send. Even with the abuse it gets from my fiance. (Horrible loser) we haven't had a single one break which is not something I can say for other remotes.
Traci L.
The best thing about the wireless controllers is I have the freedom to get up and move around the room. I also love that you can recharge them and don't have to worry about keeping batteries stocked in the house!
Rebecca B.
Bremerton , WA
This remote came with our PS3 when we bought it from game stop. And I love it. Lightweight, vibrations are pretty strong on it but it's never to the point where it gets annoying. Overall it is a good remote.
Hailey C.
Richlands, VA
Love this controller! Being a mother of a toddler cords get in the way. With this being wireless I don't have to worry about him tripping over cords and getting hurt. Very durable as well!
jamie lee b.
E Bernstadt, KY
Sony Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller for the PS3 is so awesome! I love having the ability to play without the limitation of a cord. I can play wireless and the dualshock vibration adds to the gameplay to make whatever game even more exciting. Worth it!!!!
Freddy G.
This control is the most comfotable that i ever had since i tryed for the first time i fall in love because they are very comfy and the motion is very good i recommend them with not doubs.