BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

Caitlin W.
Milton, GA
I'm not sure what I would do without this and I have no idea how I survived without it. Perfect that it comes with two charging stations so you can play with one and charge another! Definitely worth the money!
Dillon M.
Riverside, CA
I love this charging station because you just simply place your controller and it will charge it for you without wires
Destiny H.
Love the wireless charging for the game controllers works well and charges fast! With no wires in the way
Kaitlyn M.
Anchorage, AK
Dose not come with charger, grate for use at home to keep wires from tangleing and keeps controllers more organized
Becca J.
Shelbyville, KY
In a family full of gamers, this is a definite necessity. keeps things organized and charged
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
I got these for my brother and sister for christmas this year. I hope they are awesome.
Lauren D.
Mc Cool, MS
We love our dual charger station, takes away the cords from the floor And in the drawer
Jocelyn  G.
Reading, PA
Great for charging while you aren't using your controls and keeping them organized
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
What do you think of these?