BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT #70 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

DualShock 3 Controller (PS3): SIXAXIS motion technology Bluetooth technology Allows up to 7 players to play at one time Color: Gold see more...

• Do the prices of the Sony Dual Shock 3 Controller depend ...4 Answers
Javier S.
Santa Paula, CA
I love this remote. It is honestly my favorite one. The gold paint does not chip away if it happens to get bumped. Its very durable. Also the finish makes the remote look brand new every single time i use it. I recommend getting this
April B.
Port Richey, FL
The gold PS3 dual shock is good. The color is a nice touch but it plays the same as any controller. They all sell for the same price. If you like colored get it. If not it's not a big deal. Nothing special about it.
Ashley C.
Ravena, NY
Got this to use with my Pc and iPad Mini doesn't seem as special as one may thing but the color is nice and syncs well easy to charge and very lightweight comfortable in hands as well ... the button respond nicely too
Jordan  H.
Salt Lake City, UT
I really love the color of this controller, and the buttons didn't get stuck when I used it. Other controllers that I have used burn out fast and I have to buy another, this one lasted more than a year, I loved it.
Terry C.
My daughter is super happy with her controller. The color is very chic too! Haven't had any problems at all and it looks to be of very good quality like all the other dual shock controllers we've owned.
Ashley W.
New Braunfels, TX
My husband loves this controller. He just had to have the gold one. Unfortunately we will be upgrading to a playstation 4 soon but he shared many memories with this controller.
Courtney T.
Minot , ND
Great controller, Ours isn't colored however the golf looks very nice. When we got ours, it was from a friend so we didn't have a choice in color but it's a great controller.
Dillon M.
Riverside, CA
If your just looking for a flashy as cool controller than this one is the one your looking for! It's not only flashy but it's also very smooth and works really well too.
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
The pad and sticks are both sensitive enough to use for racing games as well as other games I like the fact you can get them in different colors as will as wireless
Sarah G.
These are the controllers that my brothers use because they broke the original ones. So far they are holding up. They are also cool looking because they are not the solid black color
Geselle V.
Do the prices of the Sony Dual Shock 3 Controller depend on its numerous colors? Is there anything typically different from the gold to the red? Or the blue to the black? Or is it just color?