Sony DSCWX50 Cyber-shot WX50 Digital Camera uploaded by Andrea B.

BY SONY

The Sony Cyber shot gives you the capability of capturing stunning photos. The 10x digital zoom allows you to bring items closer to capture the clear images needed for your memories. see more...

Andrea B.
I love photography, it's one of my hobbies. and this camera is very useful, easy to move and, being small, fits in everywhere. why I always carry with me, especially if I travel. the pictures are very good, and has very useful functions to get different photographs without having to carry a whole photographic equipment. I love it.
Adil C.
Tarragona
Hello, my name is Adil. If you were interested in photography, or you like taking good pictures and videos with high quality, you want to grow an instagram account and people like your photos and videos more, this camera is a beast in taking pictures and videos, I can ensure that you'll enjoy taking pictures and videis everyday, you'll be excited to wake up to another day to take this camera and take pictures and videos, I hope you to  get this camera one day because I have nothing to say about it.. Just perfect! Instagram: adil4hs