Sony DSCH300/B 20MP Digital Camera with 35X Optical Zoom - Black

by Sony

The sony dsc-h300 digital compact camera is easy to use, with powerful zoom with true image detail. Striking images made simple with a 35x optical zoom, 20mp sensor, hd video, and creative effects. get closer with the powerful 35x optical zoom, and detail with a 20.1 mp sensor and hd video. It s easy to use, with a solid and comfy dslr body.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sony DSCH300/B 20MP Digital Camera with 35X Optical Zoom - Black!
Cleveland, OH
Bought this for our vacation this year. Our pictures turned out great! The only problem I had with it was getting it all set up. It was a hassle to have to visit multiple websites and fill out a bunch of stuff just to take a test picture.
Portsmouth, VA
I love this camera! There is a learning curve to use it, but the instructions help a lot. It is reliable as long as you take care of it. It's not cheap and the lenses are not either. I think the coolest feature is the 20 mp. I highly recommend this camera for anyone that wants excellent quality photos!
Glendale
Took some of my favorite photos in Seattle with this camera, The zoom is great! The only thing is it takes regular batteries and they die fairly quick. Very reliable camera! You will love it!
Estill Spgs, TN
Techie Expert Level 1
When we initially got this camera we LOVED it! Thought it was fantastic, maybe that was just out beginners excitement because we eventually realized that it took pictures way too slow! We own our own Kennel business (Natural Born Kennels , Natural Born TruBullies) so we are constantly trying to snap rapid pictures of quick moving little puppies....I tried to change the shutter speed and NOTHING! πŸ˜•πŸ˜” I've still not been able to change it! We just "manage" and do the best that we can. It does take amazing pictures once you learn how to use the camera and learn how to adjust the settings. Unfortunately I think its time we moved to something a little more advanced and something that will accommodate all our picture taking needs!
I enjoy taking pictures of my family and friends but also nature! This camera has great clarity and is so easy to use! Definitely recommend this to people that want a great camera for a great price!
Oceanside
Very good beginners camera. Nothing to complain about, super easy to use. I love it! Pictures came out with duck great quality. Nothing wrong with it everything about this camera is perfect! It exceeded my expectations with everything. Honestly truly recommend this camera!
Techie Expert Level 1
The only thing I do not like is that the battery does not last long and has no video option, in the same way the photos are beautiful and with a very professional zoom, to start taking professional photos it is fine because it is easy to use
Barbourville, KY
I am a YouTuber. I do Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle. This camera is great for beginners. Every picture I take with this camera is beautiful. I love the settings and all the things that I can do with it. The price is right on the camera but I really don't like how heavy it is and the batteries die so fast. Even though this camera is for pictures you can also get some good video on it. How ever if you plan on doing a lot of filming I would recommend getting something eles.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Techie Expert Level 1
Sony DSCH300/B 20MP Digital Camera with 35X Optical Zoom - Black uploaded by Makayla T.
Great for an aspiring photographer! I love it so much it takes really nice pictures! It's made me increase my love for photography! I love taking pictures for everyone during holidays and special events!
Rhinelander
Just got this camera and I'm in love. Its such a nice camera and takes wonderful pics. I want to be a photographer one day so this is a start to taking really good pics.