Sony DSCH300/B 20MP Digital Camera with 35X Optical Zoom - Black uploaded by Makayla T.

BY SONY #53 in Digital Cameras

The sony dsc-h300 digital compact camera is easy to use, with powerful zoom with true image detail. Striking images made simple with a 35x optical zoom, 20mp sensor, hd video, and creative effects. get closer with the powerful 35x optical zoom, and detail with a 20.1 mp sensor and hd video. It s easy to use, with a solid and comfy dslr body. see more...

Buy on Target
Kae C.
Pretty good beginner camera. Inexpensive for the quality. Would recommend this to anyone looking to start off without burning a hole in their pockets.
Samantha B.
My husband bought this for me last year for my birthday (I'm obsessed with taking photos of our beautiful daughter) and for being a point and shoot camera, it definitely does the job. Awesome quality photos every time!
Angela k.
Barbourville, KY
I am a YouTuber. I do Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle. This camera is great for beginners. Every picture I take with this camera is beautiful. I love the settings and all the things that I can do with it. The price is right on the camera but I really don't like how heavy it is and the batteries die so fast. Even though this camera is for pictures you can also get some good video on it. How ever if you plan on doing a lot of filming I would recommend getting something eles.
Makayla T.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Great for an aspiring photographer! I love it so much it takes really nice pictures! It's made me increase my love for photography! I love taking pictures for everyone during holidays and special events!
Denise F.
Rhinelander
Just got this camera and I'm in love. Its such a nice camera and takes wonderful pics. I want to be a photographer one day so this is a start to taking really good pics.
Ameerah W.
Philadelphia , PA
If you enjoy taking pictures but is not on the professional level yet then this is a good camera for you, it easy and a good long lasting product.
Dylan M.
For any type of camera I would go with sony, their reliable have high display and just good products in general
Stefaan V.
Estes Park, CO
I bought a canon point to shoot camera and was totally un-satisfied. I decided to return it and buy Sony DSCH300/B. As compare to earlier camera this is definitely better. night photos are much better and overall quality is very good.
Good things
1. Value for money.
2. Photos in low lights are much better to other products from other companies in same price range
3.Good 35x Zoom
4. Colors are vibrant.

Could have done better.
1. A bit heavy and larger
2. No inbuilt battery you have to use aa batteries
Carla E.
Battle Creek, MI
I had a sony cyber shot for 8 years till it just did not work any more. Then I decide to get my dsc-h300 and love it even more. Love the zoom and the fact it takes AA batteries. Your batteries get low and you can change them. My other one i had to find a plug in to charge it. Hard to find one of those in you car. AA batteries are easy to find of carry extra with you.
Justine K.
I am very pleased with this product. The focus is amazing. It is very user friendly. The quality is great. I highly recommend this product.