ElectronicsCamera Parts & AccessoriesSony
DSC-RX100 202 MP Exmor CMOS Sensor Digital Camera with 36x Zoom + 32GB Class 10 Memory Card + Extra NPBX1 Battery Bundle

by Sony

Bundle Includes: Sony DSC-RX100 20.2 MP Exmor CMOS Sensor Digital Camera with 3.6x Zoom 32GB Class 10 Memory Card Sony Soft Carry Case Lens Pen Cleaning Tool 25 Free Prints Zeikos Deluxe Screen Protector Zeikos Professional Wrist Grip Strap for Digital and Film SLR Cameras Sony Infolithium Rechargeable Battery Pack for RX100 Zeikos Full Size Tripod Top Brand MMC MultimediaCard & SD Secure Digital Reader USB Sony Cycle Energy Charger Sony DSC-RX100/B Whether you're a professional photographer in need of a truly pocketable, high-performance compact camera to take on the go, or simply wish to expand the creative horizons of your point and shoot photography, the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 camera is for you. With a large 1 Exmor CMOS sensor and ultra-bright F1.8 Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* lens with 3.6x zoom, you'll enjoy tack-sharp images and beautifully defocused backgrounds. An intuitive control ring built into the lens grants easy access to aperture settings and more. With Program, Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority and Manual (P/A/S/M) modes, get SLR-like handling for complete creative controlan incredibly effective iAuto mode is perfect for beginners. Shoot in nearly any light with natural results thanks to sensitivity that ranges from ISO 125 to 6400, and save pictures as compact JPEG files, high-resolution RAW files, or both at once.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sony DSC-RX100 20.2 MP Exmor CMOS Sensor Digital Camera with 3.6x Zoom + 32GB Class 10 Memory Card + Extra Sony NPBX1 Battery Bundle!
How would you rate this product?
Aaron R.
Sony DSC-RX100 20.2 MP Exmor CMOS Sensor Digital Camera with 3.6x Zoom + 32GB Class 10 Memory Card + Extra Sony NPBX1 Battery Bundle uploaded by Aaron R.
This Sony cámara is the best cámara someone can ever have in the hole universe because it has such a good quality I would totally recommend this camara
Makayla B.
Bristol, TN
Enjoy this camera, has a good quality. I just think it is easier to take pictures from my IPhone.
Eva B.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Love it use it every day for my YouTube blog really good camera. Will be get one more for my sister.
Miyah B.
Goshen, OH
I heard this was a really great strat up kit for influencers I will be purchasing for myself
Hope A.
Arlington, WA
It was a gift for my daughter. She loves it. I have yet to see any pictures from it.
Lana C.
Titusville, FL
Love this camera had it for so many years takes good pic and the videos are good quality
member-a34492
Tiene buena resolucion, buen enfoque, gran alcanse, maniobralidad ligera, duravilidad de la bateria es larga,
Che A.
San Jose, CA
This is one of my first point and shoot cameras that I used for my love of photography. I love that it produces really good photos and it's also very light and handy. I still use it from time to time mostly for vlogging. It's the perfect size!
Neha I.
London, Greater London
Sony does some of the best cameras. Such good quality for a lightweight camera. Easy wifi transfer when it comes to sending pictures to phone as well as other devices. Able to vlog front face and flash photography is beautiful.
Michelle M.
Guadalajara
La calidad es muy buena las fotos son muy suaves en cuanto a la claridad y a los tonos y e conjunto con sus accesorios es una cámara de alta cálidad

Looking for your answer?