BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

Doom (playstation 4) see more...

• What's the storyline like? I like smite and COD and thing...1 Answers
  • What is the storyline about? Is it the same plot as the D...1 Answers
  • This game is amazing 1 Answers
Elizabeth S.
Not as happy with this particular Doom. The gameplay looked like early 2000's & seemed to lag when online
Jotty K.
it's a  pretty good game to play in space-time. good value of price and just needs a little improvement to the game. there is not a similar game to this which is good it is a fun game that the best part of it. I recommend this to anyone that wants to be or is going to be in gaming.
Angel P.
Gamer Expert Level 2
Is a game of much adrenaline the graphics are an absolute madness !! Is a demented game, you play very fast you have to have all your senses in it, because of the complex graphics is not recommended for epileptic or visually susceptible people, if you want to spend some unlimited madness fighting super super bizarre monsters this is the Title for you! I love it...
Bara R.
Mississauga
What do you guys say? If I like call of duty, would I like doom ?
Gavino M.
I'm more of a single player person and I never played the original Doom series. But this game caught my attention, is it worth the purchase since I'll most likely only buy it for single player?
Steven D.
Ontario, CA
Gamer Expert Level 2
I am looking at buying this. I grew up playing all the originals. I was wondering if this holds up? Also is it better on PS4 or Xbox one.
Taylor M.
Lees summit, MO
Why is my husband so obsessed with this game?
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
How long is the story line?